Part 8-The hideout raid and escape

Izuku: So....when can I kill Katsuki?
Tomura: He'll be with All for One. When we go visit him,that's when you can kill him.
Izuku: oh great!
*There's a knock at the door*
???: Hello,this is Pizza-La,Camino store.
*the league look around confused then All Might SMASHES through the wall and Kamari Woods traps them in his special attack*
Izuku: NO,IT'S HIS PRE-EMPTIVE BINDING LACQUERED CHAIN PRISON,A SPECIAL MOVE
Himiko: I never got to tell Izuku about my feelings..and now I'll never see him again
Dabi: A tree? What the heck? *starts making fire but gets kicked in the face and knocked out by Gran Torino*
Gran Torino: Don't be impatient. It'd be in your best interests to stay put.
All Might: *talks good about the heroes*
All Might: you can't run anymore League of Villains and little Kota has no reason to fear! *is unaware that Kota chose to join them* Why? Because WE are here!
Mr.Compress: Right after that press conference. Don't tell me this was all prearranged.
Twice: Tree man! Stop pulling me! Push!
Himiko: No! No...!
Izuku: Himiko,I'm not going to let you get taken or lose anyone here.
Edgeshot: When one is on the offensive is when one neglects defence the most. *slides in*
Izuku: I couldn't agree more. *turns into All Might,breaking the binding wood,and jumps to Edgeshot,quickly punching him so he's knocked out*
Kamari Woods: *starts pulling them forward*
Himiko: *turns into one of the people she killed before joining the League and manages to break the bind*
Gran Torino: *goes to fly forward but gets caught by Izuku,now in the body of the ice cream swirl haired teacher,using their quirk that lets them split their hand from their body*
Himiko: Izuku will need my help to save the others *she turns into Ochaco* I hope this works *touches the binding wood and,in that moment of pure desperation,evolves her quirk and Kamari Woods starts to lift up*
Kamari: Wait! NO! WHAT'S GOING ON?!
Tomura: KUROGIRI,WARP GATE ,NOW
All Might: *jumps and punches Kurogiri to make him pass out* YOU VILLAINS WON'T ESCAPE
*A fire warp gate opens and out steps All for One and a a bunch of grey goo portals open,letting out many many Nomu.*
*A muscular Nomu steps through,carrying a knocked out Bakugo as the goo portals take the League out of the bind and next to Hikarada*
All for One: meet Nomu 2.0,I pretended to give Muscular a chance so I could get him to this level of muscle argumentation without having to give up his quirk,it's also got all the quirks the other one had plus a quirk that makes it able to control its trajectory so you can't just throw it. Hikarada,warp the League away.
Himiko: *taps hands together and Kamari Woods falls to the ground and shatters,causing his blood to go everywhere*
Izuku: *takes a drop in his mouth*
Himiko: *gets as much blood as she can while All Might tries to make a plan,which is basically all the blood*
Hikarada: *warps all the League ,including herself,away except All for One,the Nomu army and Nomu 2.0*