Part 10-Endeavour vs All for One

Endeavour: *eats the hair* I can feel the power,flowing through my body.
All for One: Endeavor...so you now hold the power of my brother?
Endeavour: it would seem so,wouldn't it. *smirks*
All for One: *uses air canon to break Edgeshot's neck*
Endeavour: HOW DARE YOU! *gathers a bunch of fire into the palm of his hand and charges at All for One*
All for One: *sends some of the black tendrils from the rivet stab quirk into him*
Endeavour: *punches forward and sends a bunch of the fire forward,creating a focused bean of blue flames at his face*
All for One: *uses air canon to send the flames away*
Endeavour: *all his veins glow and he jumps over to him*
All for One: *creates an arm full of quirk's powers and goes to punch him*
Endeavor: *creates fire all over his fist and goes to punch him*
*their fists make contact and a shockwave sends out across the bar*
Endeavour: *sends out the flames like a fireball and starts burning All for One*
All for One: *activates a regeneration quirk*
*they keep exchanging blows for a minute*
Endeavour: *right hooks All for One across the face and his arm breaks* AH! This must be because I'm not use to using the quirk,I'm lucky to have not broken my arm earlier. I'll have to draw back the power if I want to continue fighting.
All for One: You can't deafest me,Endeavour!
All Might: *starting to wake up* Endeavour..I unlocked a power in the Nomu 2.0 fight that could help..
All for One: oh,no,that's enough of you helping him *sends the black rivets from his fingernails at All Might*
Endeavour: *focuses the One for All quirk at 50% and jumps in front of the black rivets and breaks them in his hand*
All for One: *lifts into the air and starts using air canon*
Endeavour: *picks up All Might and jumps out of the way as it hits the ground next to them*
All Might: *gets out of Endeavour's arms and turns into All Might's hero form* Together!
Endeavour: TOGETHER!
*They both charge forward and All for One goes towards them with both his arms a mix of quirks*
*They all hit each other and cause shockwaves as All for One is knocked into a wall and defeated*
All Might: *hits the ground,as he turns into his civilian form*
Endeavour: *lands* We need to talk in private,don't we,All Might.
*All for One gets taken to Tartarus as All Might explains everything to Endeavour,while Katsuki and Monoma are saved*
————————————————————————————————————-
Tomura: *watching the fight on TV* ugh! I'll kill those damn heroes!
Izuku: I know,Tomura,I know *has Toga on his lap,napping*