Part 4-The big attack

The Night before:
Izuku: You can tell if Eraserhead is using his quirk based on his hair. If it's up,it's active.If it's down,it's off. You won't be able to tell who he's looking at so you should all attack at the same time with your powers. Kurogiri can just open a portal in front of 13's black hole and open the other side behind them to put them out of action. Himiko will stay behind as backup in case it's needed and I'll be coming to backup Tomura.
Little did anyone else but Kurogiri know that Izuku had been assigned his own mission after proposing the idea to All for One
The day of the attack:
Himiko: Don't you DARE get captured,Izuku!
Izuku: Himiko,I won't. *he smiles reassuringly and steps through the portal as it closes*
The fighting had already broken out when Izuku stepped through as he came out last. He came out of the portal the
after 13 has been black holed and the students scattered,just in time to see Iida escape.
Izuku: ugh,damn it *he turns into All Might and punched the air so the students were thrown away and into the floor then picks up the girl with the fire transformation quirk and threw her into Kurogiri's portal* Perfect Nomu material.
He hops through a portal and punches Aizawa on the back and stands on him,his foot has his face planted in the ground.
Izuku: *as All Might* I AM HERE,TO DESTROY THIS CLASS!
Tomura: Great,stay like that so he isn't an issue and to make fun of the heroes. His quirk could be useful so it's in our best interest to keep him alive for master. *He notices Tsu and a kid he knows has a wind spiral quirk and runs over to decay them,only to get thrown back by the wind spirals*
Kurogiri: *suddenly gets hit by a bunch of purple balls before he can help Tomura*
Mineta: I MAY HAVE GOT KICKED OUT FOR BE8JG TO WEAK BUT NOTHING IS GOING TO STOP ME GOING TO THIS SCHOOL,MR.AIZAWA. *standing in front of Tsu and spiral air*
Tomura: *runs fallward and grabs Mineta,decaying his face in a few seconds but gets thrown backwards by air spirals*
Izuku: *catches Tomura and puts him down*
*All Might comes in and the Nomu fight happens with him throwing it out the USJ roof*
Izuku: *steps off Aizawa and picks him up,licking blood from his face and becomes Aizawa* Hey,All Might? Why don't you tell them your secret?
All Might: huh? Is it that kid? Izuku? Oh no,he knows my secret!
Izuku: *uses Aizawa's quirk on All Might* LOOK AT HIM,U.A,THIS IS YOUR NUMBER ONE HERO. HE CAN'T BE ALL MIGHT FOR MORE THAN A FEW HOURS EVERY DAY BECAUSE OF A BATTLE WITH A VILLAIN. He picks up a spike from Aizawa and stabs it in All Might's weak spot in his civilian form and then becomes him and punches that spot a few times before the throwing him into a wall,knocking him out.
The other pros came into the USJ to see a knocked out civilian All Might,an alive but defeated 13,a bunch of shocked heroes and villains and Aizawa bleeding on the floor.
Izuku and Tomura hid behind Kurogiri's defence as they got shot at and left through a portal,unfortunately having to leave Aizawa behind as they couldn't grab him in time.
Back at the base:
Himiko: IZUKU! IM GLAD YOU SUCCEEDED. *She wraps her arms around him in a tight hug*
Izuku: *hugs back,smiling* Thanks,Himiko.