Part 24-The Meta Liberation Army appear

Spinner: *Walking along,watching Gigantomachia kill clones of the league with ease as the real Shigaraki avoids him* But in a month and a half since then,Gigantomachia is yet to accept Shigaraki.He's immensely powerful and always manages to hunt down Shigaraki,wherever he goes. In this time,Shigaraki has fit no decent sleep. Despite his life being in the hands of a giant beast,he's smiling. *keeps walking along* He fights for 3 days straight then sleeps for 3 hours,then continues fighting. *walks on a bit farther* Hey,Magne?
Toga: Hm?
Magne: yes?
Spinner: Why are we still here? We came for Stain but they don't have him,most of them don't even hold his ideals. What's even the point?
Magne: Aw,Spinner dear,we're here to mould society so it's not so quirk focused and more people focused. We're aloud to change our ideals as we have new experiences. Besides we have so many new friends to care about,we can't just abandon them.
Spinner: Yeah,you're right. *smiles*
*They head back to the group and Shigaraki is back*
Izuku: Gigantomachia is resting
Toga: Huh,I see..
Dabi: This is bullshit.
Toga: You're just mad your fire doesn't work on him.
Twice's phone: *rings*
Twice: *answers* hi..?
*Someone explains he is from the Meta Liberation Army and that he is ReDestro and he has Giran and that he'll tell the pros their location if they don't come to his liberated town. Then he hangs up*
Toga: He's got to be bluffing!
Izuku: I don't think he is but it's your choice,Tomura.
Tomura: hmm *smiles* We can take them..*presses a button* Doctor,how long until Gigantomachia awakes?
The Doctor: 2 hours.
Tomura: Then we'll go to this village and hold out. This beast finds me wherever I go so if I go there,when he awakes,we'll have him crush them and then force him to submit.
Izuku: great plan