28 | Upset

Breathing out I calm myself and my heart that just went through an attack.

In and out. In and out. I breathe and after I steady my self I glance at my closed files.

What did I just read?

No No let's confirm it again, no raising your hopes up. Pressing my lips together I open my files again with unsteady hands and my eyes again finds the word that just gave me an immense amount of happiness. I do not even bother reading all the other things written, I turn the page to find an X-ray attack to it—Oh my goodness, is that my stomach? Is that my baby?

I hold back a scream when reality hits me, pressing my palm against my mouth I squeal against it.

Oh my Allah. I am really pregnant? Like I have a baby in my stomach!

I knew it! I knew it! Something was happening with me since past few days!

My eyes burn with tears of happiness, pressing my palm against my stomach I try feeling something, giggle bubbles from the back of my throat at how stupid I am, It's too early jannat! I remind my excited self.

Oh god I need to know how many weeks it is. My excitement is so high that I am so close to jumping and running all over the place in happiness.

Wait— Does Zain know about this? I am sure he doesn't or else he wouldn't be so upset.

I am so excited to tell him, his expression is all I want to see now.

Placing back the files in its place, with giddiness all over my body I close the cupboard but just when I move I hear the door being opened.

Oh Oh is it Zain.

I peek a little to see Zain entering from the corridor "Zain!" His eyes widens and he looks startled before his expression becomes normal and a frown itches on his face.

"What are you doing out of the bed?" He charges towards me clearly looking pissed off.

"I am getting bored staying in this room all day" wrapping my arm around his neck I pull him closer, he automatically palms my waist and slowly it dips down and rests right above my hip.

He frowns at my grin which I am not able to wipe of my face.

"What is it?" I shake my head, tiptoeing I couldn't help myself from pressing a quick kiss on his lips which takes him by surprise. My cheeks burns in the brighter shade of red, after acting like a rugged girl all my ruggedness went when he raises his eyebrow with hint of amusement all over his features. I do not lift my eye lid but his plain T-shirt looks better than anything else to my eyesight.

Even when he looks tired, his hair messed up and not perfect set like always, his shirt wrinkled in the corners which is so not Zain and his sleeves rolled up so messily he still looks super handsome. He would be the best disheveled figure ever.

"You okay, hm?" He hums  and tilts my chin up gently after brushing my hair back.

"Yes" I mutter pressing my lips to hide my grin and my secret which is so close to bursting of my mouth but I'll tell him with a little surprise, I've seen so many videos of wives telling their husbands about their pregnancy in the most cutest manner.

I am not gonna miss this opportunity, not everybody are blessed like I am.

When we go home I'll plan it perfectly and will execute it. I am gonna make him the happiest man, and I know he will forget every other stress when I say him about this.

"Come, sit down, you still have concussion so stop getting down from your bed" he scolds me quietly and ushers me towards the bed with his palm pressed against my back, I do as he say, resting back I smile at my husband who still looks confused.