Chapter 2

The Beginning

When I go there I saw 10 bodyguards and a man w/ black suit that have a hand around my mom's shoulder.

When my mom noticed me she gives me a really beautiful smile that used to warm my heart when I was 15 but then

When my mom noticed me she gives me a really beautiful smile that used to warm my heart when I was 15 but then... I was just in my thoughts until I heard

mom: hi my dear Winnie , let me introduce u to your soon-to-be stepfather Mr. Kim Dongseok. When I heard that I will have a new stepfather I just look at her with an unbelievable gaze.
mom: Now introduce yourself, baby.

I smile at him( the smile that hides my pathetic life) and bow 90drgree and flash him another smile.
me: Annoenghaseyo Mr.Kim, my name is Bin Sowin and am 18 imida ^^ I talk with a polite voice that melts all old people heart, but when I look into his face for 3 seconds I start to see his dark aura and a very dangerous aura around him. I feel shaken under his gaze then I look down at my shoes to avoid his gaze.

then for a mins pass and I see an expensive black boot in front of me then I start to have sweat in my palms and my heartbeat rapidly, but I still look down didn't dare to look into his eyes. but to my surprise mr. Kim starts to speak with a warmhearted voice that I feel father vibes in him.

Mr. Kim: Hi dear, really nice to meet u my child u look so cute my dear.
then he cracks with his smile that every bodyguard gasps, I can say that they never see this warm smile before but soon they start to keep silent bcoz of his gaze then he starts to talk again.
Mr. Kim: Win-ah you can go change and pack all your stuff. you will move into my house from today on. *smile n pat my head twice*

when I heard that I start to look at my mom she just nods her head.
mom: yes sweetie I will marry him this week so it better to move now right honey? *nudge Mr.Kim*.

I didn't say anything I just smile at them and run to shower when I start to shower I start to feel pain in my stomach that I hide from them and tears start to roll down my eyes continuously. And when am done I start to treat my wounds and pack all my stuff. For about 1hr I walk down with my luggage n my teddy in my hand. When they saw me they stand up and walk to the front door n Mr. Kim said "okay jagiya kaja, win-ah are you ready hmm?" I just nod with a smile and start to walk outside towards his car...