Chapter 8

Next morning~
I quickly rush to take a shower and do my morning routine, bcuz it's already 6:30 and the school start at 7:10 (a/n: Idk if  your school start a bit late but my school start at 7:10🥲)  when I finish I wear this👇🏻

Next morning~I quickly rush to take a shower and do my morning routine, bcuz it's already 6:30 and the school start at 7:10 (a/n: Idk if  your school start a bit late but my school start at 7:10🥲)  when I finish I wear this👇🏻

Today I don't want to tie my hair so I just keep it down.

Time Skip~
Now am in the class luckily am a lil early again so i take my earphone and listen to some music.

(a/n: listen to got7 song guys...)

Then one by one the class start to fill with student. And teacher also arrive "good morning teacher", then she start to teach lesson.

Suddenly the door flew open and there's a student, no other then KIM JUNGKOOK AKA MY STEPBROTHER. He didn't apologize to teacher he just look around and then he notice me so he when straight to me, step by step from him my heart beat rapidly oh shit don't tell me he's gonna sit beside me but today is my unlucky day he put his bag and sit beside me. And he put his arm at the back of my chair. And stare straight to the front.

That's make everyone in the class shock and the girls start to glare at me, I just look down and start to take note on the board to avoid the stare from my class.

It's a relief when jungkook didn't talk to me at all. But he just stare at me every time but I just avoid his eyes contact.

Yeah my bestfriend doesn't come today bcoz she have a Chinese competition so she head to China.

A/n Pov
Jungkook change all his schedule to have the same class as his stepsister.

When break time win rush to go outside to avoid her stepbrother bcoz she rmb that she have to never let anyone know about their relative. So she dun want to have any drama with her stepbrothers she rush out.

She walk to sit at the bench outside of the school bcoz it's relax and there's also no one to disturb her. (Yes she is an introvert and also social anxiety...) she dun like crowded and to much attention. When she sit down she take out her homework and sand which.

She place her homework on her thighs and start to do while munching her sandwhich, she just mind her own business and enjoy her alone time.

Sowin's Pov
My enjoy time end when I feel a cold water pour down from my head so I look back and saw Airy and her minions the queen of the school aka queen bitch.

Airy: well well, looks who we have here huh!!! 'She walk to face me with her minion while cross her arm'

One of her minion: oh it's a new slut that try to seduce our Oppa.

Me: what u guys want? *straight face*

Airy: well u catch our Oppa attention and jungkook Oppa also sit with u this morning tsk tsk what to do with u huh?

Me: I didn't do anything he is the one to sit with me. And I feel sharp pain on my left cheeks, she slap me so hard. I put my palm on my cheek and glare at them.

Airy: oh dun look at me like that u make me scare *mock tone* u slut. Then she harshly take my hair and push I head down make me stumble and fall hard to the ground. Guys u know what to do with this slut (said to her minions).

Then her minions smirk and suddenly they drag me to the rooftop, I try to release myself but they were 6 of them. I struggle from their tighten grips but it's no use.

When we all get to the rooftop they harshly push me down until my knee and my palms scratch. They lock the door and walk to me. They start to punch me and beat me they hardly kick me on my stomach and I cough out blood but they didn't stop. When they see my pathetic states they start to beat punch kick and slap me harder.

My tears flow but I didn't beg them to stop or anything I just wince the pain and let my tears flow down. For about 20minutes they didn't stop until Airy come and kick me hard one last time, I cough blood and glare her.

Airy: from now on do not go near my Oppa again understand ?

Me: ....

Airy: *harshly grip my throat* now I release u but next time I won't.

I try to release her my vision blue bcoz of my tears and the grip that she grip on my throat make me lack of oxygen. When she saw that she release me and slap me one last time and walk out of the roof with her minions, and here I am just struggle to standup with all the strength that I have left.

If my Oppa is here with me he will protect me at all cost, he will help me but he left me behind:) Win-ah it's okay you went through more than this so hold yourself a bit more you will be fine.

—————————————————

A/n Perspective:
u guys might confuse who her Oppa talking about? Yes Sowin use to have a big brother his name Jinyoung.

She love him so much and he love her a lot more than anything else

She love him so much and he love her a lot more than anything else. He love her so so much he willing to sacrifice anything just for her, and one day he tell win to wait for him at the park, but he never come back to her he leave her there without saying goodbye he left her without any words. he never show up win wait for him all day all night she cry and cry until she don't feel tears anymore.

she still wait for him even tho there's a rumors says he die but she refuse to believe them she still go to that park and waiting for her big brother, her warmth, her home, her everything, her Oppa ...

She dunno why he left her she cries every night hugging her teddy bear that he gave her. He left her for 5 years now but she still go there and waiting for him. He left her behind when he already know she can't do anything without him because he always treat her like a princess. When she want to suicide she will start to remember his love for her. His love give her strength to stand alone all this time.

She always think she is a burden to anyone that's why everyone left her.... she always ask herself why he abandon her, why he left her, why he have to make her living a life that feels like a burden to anyone... why he left her to endure all the pain by herself?

*Edittttt***