Chapter 28. "Oppa is here everything gonna be okay."

The aura that Namjoon hold now was very tense that all of the boys can feel the tension

"what's wrong?" J-hope was the one to ask

"Someone sent a threat text to Win" his voice was low but dark.

all the boys look at him with dark eyes. Jin signals jungkook to take Soowin to bed and come back to the discussion.

Few minutes goes on, Jungkook came back after put Soowin to sleep, and sit together with his brothers.

Namjoon shows everyone the unknown message...

"Baby girl, daddy gonna meet you soon my favorite slut daughter."

They were tense and immediately shift their aura to their duty, the mafia duties.

They didn't know Suga has already hacked into the unknown number. He already did without telling anyone. he sat next to Namjoon when they watching the movie and he saw it then directly hacked into it.

"So this is what I found when I hacked into this number," he said and shows them the photo of the building. and it was at the abandoned place.

Everyone looks at him in surprise but turns their gaze to the photo that suga showed.

"Correct me if am wrong but the first person that comes to my mind was Her shitty stepfather" Jimin was silent the whole time now began to talk.

"No, you're not the only one. I also assume it was him." Suga said.

"But why does his technical skill so bad? I mean he doesn't even hide his location." J-hope asks meaningfully.