Chapter 16

They keep sulking about their lil sister calling others 'Oppa' without knowing that 'Oppa' is her real 'Oppa'.

Few hour past Jungkook still holding Win in his arm, then he notice she start to wake up he whisper shout to his Hyungs "Hyungs!! Win is waking up, call the Doc".

Win try to open her eyes but shut due to the brightness in her the room. Jungkook notice it and immediately put his hand to cover her eyes so that she can open easily.

Win's Pov
I woke up due to pain in my throat and i realize am in Kookie Oppa's arm. "O-oppa" "Yes princess? are u okay now? what u need to eat now or is there anything u want...?".

I can't talk due to the sore throat so i cough hard and Jimin Oppa rush to bring a cup of water for me to drink. I chug down the water fast "hey drink slowly" "it's okay oppa am just to thirsty".

The doctor arrive and start to check me up and said that am okay and i can leave tomorrow. When Doc leave the room and all my brother except Kook Oppa also left and I immediately bury my face on Kook Oppa chest snuggling in his chest and he chuckle at my childish behavior.

Kook Oppa pat my head and hug me tight and i hear him sniff and when i look up to see him crying.

Me: Oppa are you okay why are u crying? someone hurt yo-

Kook: No baby, am just afraid that u will leave me. you're the light of my darkness and i can't live without my light. Pls don't scare us like this again or i will die to heart attack. he place his hand on his heart dramatically.

Me: Oppa i will never leave u and am sorry for all of this happen....

We just keep talking heart to heart about our brother-sister bonding.

2 weeks pass today is the day that we officially family. today is my mother big day and it's her marry day.

right now the stylist is surrounding me to do my makeup hair and dress and more
my dress

right now the stylist is surrounding me to do my makeup hair and dress and more my dress

my hair and make up