༘♡ Chapter 21 ♡ ༘

You woke up to the sweet sound of your brother. "Baby bear wakey wakey, come on let's wash up" you groan when someone wakes you up from your wonderful dream. You feel one of your brothers pick you up and walk into the bathroom. He put u sit on the sink.

You open your eyes to see who is it and it was Taehyung Oppa. 'shit' you curse in your mind 'out of all my brothers why it has to be him????' you whine in your mind like crazy. He is the person you feel intimidated by, and now he was the one to wakes u up and picks u up also.

"Good morning Oppa, hehe" you stutter a bit but you smile innocently at him

"Good morning Oppa, hehe" you stutter a bit but you smile innocently at him. He smiles "Good Morning to you too baby bear. Now u wash up and hurry down to have breakfast okay?" he kisses your forehead and walks out but turns back to me and said: "Can Oppa find your outfit today?" you nod to him and u start to do your morning routine. You come out when you finish and see an outfit on your bed, u smile when u see the clothes he picked for u.

When you finish you walk down to have breakfast

When you finish you walk down to have breakfast. "Good morning my all cutie Oppa" you wish them morning and kiss their cheeks one by one like every day. And they also wish me back and some kiss my cheeks some kiss my forehead. Your morning already wonderful.

"Yah what are you wearing that's too shortttttt" Jin Oppa shout when he see my outfit. "But Oppa, Tae Oppa pick this outfit for me" you said while pout. "Hyung don't be make my baby sad. It's okay Princess you can wear it okay now smileee" Jungkook Oppa protest Jin Oppa for you.

They were arguing few minutes and last you win hehe. Wanna know how? You walk kiss his both cheeks and look up to him with your puppy eyes "just today... Please Oppa..." and he sigh and let you wear it.

~Time skip~
You arrive school with all of your brothers. Like usual every girls fangirling over my brothers but today seem different and it because of your outfit, boys check you out and some seems to stuck at your expose milky legs and gulp hard. They never see you wear this type of outfit before and when you did they were stunned at your long smooth milky legs.