Chapter 10.

Bts Pov
We're on the way to her room, when we arrive the scene in front of us broke our hearts into pieces. we didn't know what to do our tears well up when we see her laying on the bed looking pale with an oxygen mask to help her breathe.

we never thought we love or care for her but today it's the answer to our heart

we never thought we love or care for her but today it's the answer to our heart. we feel comfortable and love when she appear in the mansion but we are blind with our pride darkness and the past that we forget can't see the little angel in front of us.

jungkook was the first one to run to her and cry his heart out. we never see jungkook cry this hard before. we about to approach her but jungkook look back glare at us-

jungkook: don't come near MY sister hyung! i know this is what you want right?

Jimin: Yah! what are you talking about? *confuse face*

jungkook: Is this what you WANT?

namjoon: jungkook-ah it's not like that. we know we are wrong we all start to accept her too. now we all regret-

jungkook: *scoff* don't, don't say u all regret after hurting her u know how hurt is she? when u leave her room that night she cries for 4hrs straight and wakes up make us breakfast like nothing happen when she feels weak and nauseous :) and now u say u regret it after u see her in this state right? you feel regret that the bitch you thought turns out to be innocent right? *smirk*

jin: kook am sorry but we all accept her and we start to love her too why u don't understand. we know we are wrong and willing to make it up for her so can you pls put down your anger and take care of her instead of bickering with each other?

they nod and Jimin starts to approach her and hold her hand. his eyes turns guilt and darkness when he sees her bruise and scars.

unfortunately, her finger starts to move a bit and her eyes start to move a bit also.

Jimin- WIN-Ah.

with his shout, caught everyone's attention.

Tae: what's wrong Jimin?