Chapter 15.

BTS pov
When we heard Win ask Jin hyung about the food and we notice she start to sweat breath heavily and stand up with her shaken body and run.

We shout her name but she didn't turn back but running more faster towards the restroom.

Jhope: Hyung what's wrong?

Jin: Idk i just said it's seafood and she start to be like that.

Suga: Fuck! she's allergic to SEAFOOD and she eat all of this FUCK!

When maknae line heard this they run to Win and Hyung lines also run toward them.

A/N Pov
they arrive the restroom they burst in without caring it is a woman restroom or not, and search for Win and notice one room that locked and they start to kick the door and shout Win name but still the door didn't open.

So Jimin and Jungkook kick all his might and the door flings open and when they all see they feel like their soul left their body they were so shock.

Suga is the one to run toward win and saw her body really cold like ice and he notice she shaken and pale. Without any minute he rush out carry her in his hand and shout to his brothers to come with him fast.

The hall is silent coz the break time is over. Suga rush out and put her at the back of the car with Jimin and Jungkook. Jungkook notice her shaken and cold body so he brought her up and put her on his laps and hug her to give her some warmth but the cold didn't come down she start to look more pale.

Jimin notice her nose start to bleeding he gasp and take some tissue to wipe out the blood and try to stop the blood. He take out his jacket to wrap her. "Hyung drive fast her states is look more bad."

Jungkook was so worried when he saw her like this he feel afraid that he will lose her, lose his precious gem.

For 3more mns they arrive and saw doctor and nurse outside the hospital waiting for them. (namjoon contact the hospital)

They drag her in and Bts waiting for her outside they feel like their world collapse.

Tae: Hyungs what if Win will be like her hyung? (a/n: they talk about their past sister whom they love and die bcoz of sickness not the one that betray them.)

Namjoon: no no Tae, Win is a strong girl she will be okay don't worry she will be fine.

Jimin: I feel so worry hyung *sobs*

Jhope: It's okay she will be okay be strong for her everyone.

They all feel so so so so scary when they see u like this and Jin start to blame himself. Suga notice his silent and he know what Jin thinking.

"Hyung it's not your fault we also dont know that she's allergic to seafood" "But am her brother idk about this her allergic condition is really bad am afraid, am such a bad brother why idk this" they all start to encourage him that it's not his fault and comfort him.

For 1hrs Doc come out "are u Kim Sowin brother?" Bts look up and rush toward the Doc "yes doc" "How is she doc?" "she's okay now but her condition is really bad i suggest u guys to take care of her. if u guys didn't come on time u will lost your sister" "but now she is okay. Just really weak she maybe waking up later but we still need to see her condition first." "we already put her in the vip room" when doctor finish they start to feel relief but also afraid "thanks doc can we visit her?" "yes u can. she's at the big vip room" "okay thanks doc"