Chapter 4

Bts's Pov (except jk)
   We just glared at her we didn't want to welcome her, we just force ourselves to come down. And we don't want another sister again, we all hate it but we can't stop the marry and just accept the truth. We look at each other face and smirk to her. Bcoz we all know what to do to her *smirk* welcome to hell babysit. *evil grin*

A/N Pov-
Jungkook just sit down and didn't say or do anything.
Mr.Kim decides to break the silence. "Okay come on let's have a dinner and welcome a new members here, hurry up I know Sowin is hungry now," said Mr.Kim and he give win the warmest smile to her that even his sons surprise cuz they never saw their father have this type of smile.
Sowin just bows & smiles at him.

They start to walk to the dinning room, but win walks at the back of everyone, bcoz she's afraid her new stepfather or stepbrothers will bit her up if she does anything stupid. So she just walks back of everyone.

When she arrive she start to admire the dinning room again

Then she walk to sit next to her mother, on her left is her mother on her right is Seokjin-ssi and in front is Jungkook-ssi

Then she walk to sit next to her mother, on her left is her mother on her right is Seokjin-ssi and in front is Jungkook-ssi. "Okay let's have dinner shall we?" Said Mr.Kim.

Sowin's Pov:
I look towards the food and my eyes start to sparkle bcuz this is all my fav food. and i start to smile like crazy woman.

Then we all start to eat. i wanna that food but it really far from my place, seems like Seokjin-ssi notice me so he takes some of them and place it in my plates. am really surprise but then I slightly bow and smile to him "thanks soekjin-ssi" he just hmm, and I start to eat with the yummy food.

I start to eat again but then i slightly his the pain of in my stomach bcoz i have stomach ache due to i always skip my meal. coz i didn't have any money and my mom never come home, i don't want to waste her money so i never eat properly, i only eat when am to to to hungry so that's when i eat.

i just start to eat again i dun want anyone to suspect me.

Jungkook's Pov:
When we eat I start to look at win, she's so cute when she eat her favorite food looks like she never eat this in her life. *small smile* and I notice win hissed in pain and start to sweat, so I ask her if she was okay she just nod with a smile and start to eat with shaken hand again.

Win-ah, I really wanna protect you baby sis, what did you do to me why I feel like this. I already promise to myself that no matter what happen I will always protect you my baby sister.

Sowin's Pov:
~time skip~
When we finish our dinner mr Kim said I have to check my new room when I walk in the room and gasp loudly and start to admire the room. This room is 10x bigger than my last room omg I never see this elegant type of room before

And i start to thanks Mr. Kim about this room he gave me.

 Kim about this room he gave me