Chapter 17.

Suga Pov
I let her sleep on my chest and i hug her tightly and i also drift off to sleep. For some minutes pass i feel someone poke my shoulder so i look at that person to see all of my brothers standing in front of us, i look at them with what? face.

They didn't say anything but glance at princess whom sleep peacefully on my chest while hugging my waist tightly.

I know they're jealous mentally chuckle.

A/N Pov:
Bts (except suga) start find their princess and brother due to their mother (step mother) start to worry about Win so they all start to find her.

When they arrive at the back of the wedding building they see a boy and girl figure that sitting on the bench while hugging. They start to approach and their jealousy start to burn when they see their Princess is sleeping on Suga. Their burning gaze start to soften when they see you sleeping peacefully on Suga chest with a small pout.

They poked and ask suga why her face is puffy and why she's sleeping here?

Suga about to respond to them but Win start to move a bit as she was waking up.

Win start to open her eyes and look up to her brother (suga) she smile at him.  She didn't know about her surrounding.

"Oppa... i want to go to sleep. Am so sleepy" Win said. She yawn and look around her and when she see her brother stand in front of her she slightly flinch.

"oppa you scaring me. what are you doing here?" she asked.

"We're looking for you princess your mom find you now" Namjoon said.

"We should go in first then we will go home after this okay?" J-hope said.

"B-but oppa..." Win said.

"Yes princess what you want honey?" Suga asked.

"Actually can we go eat ice cream?" she said and look up to them with puppy eyes.

"Princess I don't kn-" Jin said but cut in the middle when he saw his sister's puppy eyes. "Fine we will go there princess" he smile at her and ruffle her hair.

They chuckle at her cuteness. But Jungkook walk toward her and pick her up she flinch a bit when she suddenly lift in the air.

She was about to wrap her leg around him but Taehyung shout YAH YOU DON'T to stop her. She look at him with what wrong? look. And jungkook pick her bridal style by then.

"Stupid you're wearing dress and you want to wrap your leg around him?" Jimin scold her.

"Oh I forgot sorry oppa... I always do this to kookie oppa so i forgot hehe" She chuckle and hug JK's neck. Jungkook laugh at her cute face he know she always wrap her leg around him when he pick her up. She is a koala to him tho.

Jungkook walk to the wedding hall while kissing his sister's forehead. He love her so much even though he doesn't talk to much with her but he never left her alone he always adore, care, and protect her with the power(mafia king) he hold. He smile when he feel his sister put her head on his chest and hug him tight.

And jungkook is the one to know her sickness that she have (stomach ache, panic attack) he know bcos he catch up when he saw her taking her pills. So she tell him everything and she also make him promise not to tell others.

Sowin always like to stay in her brother embrace, she can sleep whenever she want if she's in their embrace especially her Jungkookie Oppa. She feel safe, love, warmth from them. She love them more than anything else.