34

What BTS didn't know is that their sister still need them the despite of having Jinyoung, her biological brother. Soowin knew that something inside her need more than just her real brother, Jinyoung.

Jinyoung also knows this coming up and can't blame them or her for that.

He leaved her alone, keeps her in the dark, and makes her wait for him for years. He knows the consequences of this and is willing to accept it but also feels jealous that his Lil princess is missing other Oppa's other than her real Oppa.

1 and a half months later

Soowin was treated nicely and carefully observed by the famous doctor. She recovers very well. She started to gain consciousness, but her memories doesn't come back yet.

Thanks to her Oppa, Jinyoung, she manages to walk and move her body a little by little.

The day Jinyoung saw Soowin tries to walk to him with baby steps he was so happy. He feels dejavu from the things he saw there. He sees the little win that trying to walk for the first time when she was baby and now she manages to walk toward him again but once he saw her about to fall he runs to hold her and kiss her cheek as a reward.

Their both giggle and chuckle filled in the garden of Jinyoung's mansion. Jinyoung's bodyguards were so shocked to see their boss able to be happy like this. But they feel happy when they saw the bond between them.

These days, all the bodyguards and maids were very close to soowin because she always being polite and ask them to play with her. She called them Oppa, Unnie, uncle, and auntie.

Mingyu on the other hand sulking because can't stay for long because Jinyoung doesn't like another boy around his sister. He's very protective of his sister. But mingyu respect the big brother feeling so he won't stay.

But what they don't know is that Soowin started to dream about BTS but she don't know who they are she just dreams about them playing with her, taking care of her, and loving her as much as Jinyoung does. But today she start to see the scenes that BTS left her and left her with her mother.

She crying so much that wakes Jinyoung up. He look at the time and it was 5 am but again he heard Soowin sob so much that makes her hiccup. When he goes to her he heard her call their name (BTS) and promises in her sleep that she will behave well so they won't leave her again Jinyoung tries to wake her up and he succeeds.

Soowin hugged Jinyoung as if her life depends on him. She said while crying "Oppa please, you won't leave me too right? I promise I will behave well please don't hate me like them" Jinyoung tried to calm her down but she just keep crying until she falls asleep while saying "please don't leave me again, am sorry"

Once he saw soowin sleep he hugs her while crying blaming himself for making her have fearful life like this. But he also realizes that Soowin started to have her memories back but he's afraid she will remember her triggered life.

Jinyoung didn't go back to sleep after that he just stays there cuddled up to her to make her feel safe and not alone.

Once she wakes up she saw Jinyoung near her she smiles at him like she doesn't cry her heart out hours ago.

But Jinyoung know she trying to fake her smile again but also she's happy to be by her brother's side.

She snuggles up to him "Oppa am hungry" she pouts at him making Jinyoung chuckle at her sister's cuteness.

"Okay, Oppa will make you the best breakfast ever only for my cutie princess"

"But you have to wash up first okay?"

"Okay Oppa" She giggles cutely and walks off to her closet with the help of Jinyoung.

*She can't walk properly yet*

Then Jinyoung calls Soowin's maid to help her change.

By the time his sister changes, he goes and prepares breakfast for his sister.

Skip time Jinyoung started to teach his sister to walk again.

But when he and soowin arrive at the garden he needs to pick up the call.

"Baby, Oppa needs to pick up this phone okay? I will be back baby" he pecks her forehead and walks to his office.

Soowin on the hand saw a butterfly and wanted to catch it. She picks herself up about to walk but her legs wobble and she was ready to fall to the ground but two strong arms hold her carefully.

She feels familiar with this feeling and once she looks up to the man who's holding her makes her breath hitch and her tears fall without knowing the real reason.

"You still a clumsy girl huh *chuckle but change his facial to a sad one* Win-ah, Oppa miss you so much" the guys whom no other than Jungkook talk with a cracking tone.

Soowin doesn't know why but the man in front of her seems familiar and she seems very comfortable with her but she can't picture who he is.

Then she started to think more about who he is she start to feel a pang in her head

She hissed with tears streaming down her face before she collapse she heard him and jinyoung calling her with their worried tone.

No one POV

Jungkook has been watching them both since the morning they had breakfast. He had a sad but happy expression.

He knows the reasons why soowin is in Japan by calling mingyu and asking him to tell him the truth.

Once he saw Win was about to fall he quickly run to catch her up and when he saw soowin look at him confuse yet her tears streaming down he also panic. But once she falls unconscious he began more panic.

Then he heard Jinyoung shout Soowin's name when jinyoung saw his sister falls.

"You bastard what did you do to my sister"

"She's also my sister" Jungkook roared angrily. Jungkook is still possessing toward his little sister.