Chapter 18.

They all arrive and eat their ice cream peacefully while playing and sharing their ice cream together.

Even time is short but they're really enjoy it with their baby princess.

-time skip~
"Oppa i want to sit with you" Win said and look up to Jungkook with her puppy eyes. Jungkook smile "Yes of course my princess anything you want".

He pick her up by her armpit and put her arms around his neck and leg around waist. (A/n: they change clothes before leaving the wedding hall)

Jungkook know why she want to be with him now coz she's sleepy, whenever she feels tired don't feel well or sleepy she will go to jungkook and now this is her habit. And it's a good thing cuz she don't need to take any medicine.

When they arrive their car Jungkook sit in the front with Namjoon and suga in the middle.

Their eyes show jealousy when they see Jungkook carry Sowin and hug her like a koala. They all feel jealous they thought you don't like them coz you never ask them to carry you or to tuck you to bed other than JK.

•Jungkook's Pov
For about pass minutes Jungkook feel Win loosen the hug and her breathing is softer so he know she's sleeping. He carefully remove her leg from his waist and make her sit on his lap, he put her head on his chest and his arm wrap around her tightly but not that tight to hurt her. he hugs her like she will vanish when he loosen his hug. He inhale her sweet scent while smiling.

They all look at both of you with a smile when they see her squishy cheek and pouty lips. They all in awe in this site of view in-front of them.

Namjoon: Kook-ah why Win always want to be in your arm when she feel sleepy?

JK: *chuckle* Bcoz i know her sleeping habit hyungs.

Hobi: pls tell us too I want to know so I can put her to bed.

Jimin: Yeah, We all think that she don't like us as much as she like you.

JK: Eventho i want that to happen *smirk a bit* but i know she's not. She love you all equally but she just shy, she don't want anyone to feel bored to her she always think about herself as burden to anyone. Even me hyung...

•Bts Pov's
First they were confuse to why you ignore them.

Now they realize that bcoz of your mental and your illness.

She will always think she is a burden to anyone and she feel useless to anything.

She's traumatize, she's afraid they just used her or will feel annoy to her that's why she distance herself from them. She's afraid they will leave her they will hurt her mentally and physically coz she's already accept them as her brothers already.

JK: Firstly she also avoided me but then I start to go to her first, spoil her with loves, always there for her when she have a exhausted day, and always remind her that she's not alone.

Hyung if you want to be close with her makes her feel comfortable don't give her a look. Try to be at your soft side if you want to love her. But no need when you're with her your soft side will come out without you noticing.

Hyung don't feel sad she love you all but... she's afraid if she show it to you guys you will hate her. And there is one thing i notice from her, (he looks at everyone with sad eyes)

"She want to feel love Hyung".

They all beyond shock a bit when they heard JK talk about this. They always thought you're a spoil girl with love from anyone coz you're a lovable girl but turns out you feel lonely you feel afraid.

"SHE JUST WANT LOVE AND CARE"

Sowin's Pov
-Few days pass~~
These days I feel so happy the real happiness, they always taking care of me always overprotective towards me, they always spoil me with there love, affection, attention, money...

They never leave me alone especially Jimin and Jungkook Oppa. But Mr taehyung still being cold but not like before these time i notice a little softness and he take care of me a lot too.

Dad (Mr.Kim), whenever he come home he always brought something for me but mostly ice cream and chocolate milk. He always hug me, always carry me around, always kiss me with a lot of love. He never leave me whenever he come home and that makes my brother jealous so bad coz they also want to play with me.

My mom like my daddy too she always there by my brothers (Bts) side, she love them like her own child she never want them to feel left out she always take care of them like they're her kids.

I feel so warm so loving so much love. I wish to see this everyday. This mansion feel so calm so lovely so beautiful so livable now. They always say am a fluffy sunshine ball in this house that's why this house have brightness not the darkness they used to live.

They say i was the reason why they want to come home fast and they just to play with me want to cuddle or to fight with each other.

And now today is the day my parents will go to honey moon.

Right now we're at the front of our house and daddy didn't loosen me yet. Last night he sleep with me coz he will go their and have some business trip also, he dunno when he will come back so he want to spend last night with each other.

Driver: Boss and Madam it's time to go now.

But daddy didn't want to let me go yet (he carry me tho) so he started to tighten his arm around me and kiss my both cheeks and forehead. I chuckle with his pouty lips "Appa it's okay we will have video call right?" he nodded "so don't worry okay? just go and relax yourself with omma don't work to much when u have a business trip appa" she kiss his cheek.

Appa turn toward my brother with warning eyes "You guys will protect her okay? i don't want to see her tears or any scratch on her OKAY? and u seokjin i don't want to see or hear any complain on her okay? you're the oldest so i hope you will take care of her." "Yes appa" they say altogether.

They all say their bye bye and I walk inside the house while holding jimin oppa small hands but still bigger than me. Jimin oppa pick me up and walk to my bedroom and let me have a lot more sleep coz right now its around 4:45am.