Chapter 20. 'The horrible past'

Sowin's Past

You were struggling to get out of the rope that tightens around your wrist, you can't cry out for help cuz your master or should I say, stepfather tape your mouth. You feel so weak cuz your master doesn't give you food or water.

You want Jinyoung Oppa so bad you want to feel his comfort his sweet voice his warmth if Oppa is here he won't let that monster touch me I know he will protect me.
But the reality hit I realize he's gone without me already he gone to someplace with his peaceful life and am right here suffer from every breathe I take.

Fear is what you describe your feeling right now when you hear the door jingling to open when the door opens you seem to forget how to breathe and your body starts to tremble due to fear. There he is your worse nightmare your 'Master'.

He walks to you step by step with a smirk on his face. "Well well well my daughter I have been waiting for this day-long time and soon I will have what I wanted my baby girl" he started to move his finger from your neck down to your chest and stop at your stomach his face never erase that smirk on his face. You feel disgusted by his touch but you can't take his hand away all you can do is thrashing from left to right.

You feel so scared you can't shout for anyone to help even your mom cuz she's on her vacation with her friends for 2 weeks and today is only the 3rd day that she left. And you can't even ask Got7 Oppa for help cuz they are in LA.

You yelp when he snatches the tape harshly. He caresses your cheek wipes your tears and gripes your jaw tightly. He looks at you with his feisty eyes "So my slut daughter do you know how much I want to devour your body very much. I want to feel your body I want to hear you screaming my name I want to hear you beg for me. I want you to feel the pain I will make you remember and you never forget this pain. I will make you live with horrible life and you won't be able to escape you will live with this sorrowful life and can't even die. Do you know how much I hate you? YOU FUCKING SLUT YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE HAPPY YOU".

He takes off his belt and lashes it to your body. From time to time you scream from pain when he sees your skin start to tears and the blood oozing out he feels so pleased. Then he starts to take off his close move down to your leg.

You keep sobbing and shaking your head begs him for mercy you are so dreading you don't know what to do and keep pleading for his humanity. But on his face, there's nothing but lust he doesn't seem to care about your begged and he tore all of your clothes. You scream you're crying you're shouting for help you're begging him. He just snickers when he sees how pathetic you are right now and that makes him turn on even more. He eyes your body shamelessly and licks his lips

With all the strength that you have left you to kick him with all force make him fall down the floor and that one of you biggest mistakes you ever make in your life.

He stands up and looks at you with a psycho smile and he starts to laugh loudly and that makes you shiver and scared, he strongly slaps you that you feel lightheaded "My gosh! You slut is being an ungrateful bitch. First I thought to keep you another day with your virginity but I think you don't deserve it. So be ready you fucking bitch I will make you remember this day this night and the pain and also my face. You will never forget this day Park Soowin I will be your worst nightmare. You won't be able to escape and I will destroy you again and again so you will remember for the rest of your life". He evilly laugh.

He takes another rope and ties my both ankles to the bed and he hovers above me. You cry, shout, beg, thrashing out from his grip.