Chapter 26 ᵕ̈

when you arrive at the class Jungkook looks at you worry and furious, you gulp and walk to a seat near him waiting for break time to explain to him.

when the bells ring Jungkook walk out of the class without waiting for you and you follow him whining and calling him multiple time. he sighs and grabs your wrist walks into the silent classroom "explain" he said sternly folding his hands to his chest staring down at you. his one-word already sending chills down my spine I gulp.

"umm... I was helping a boy that helped me from falling to the floor. he got injured because of me so I help bandaids him. please don't be mad Oppa. I just help the helper that helps me. your baby bunny is wrong please don't be mad" you explain and doing aegyo to him.

"fine!!! this time I forgive you next time I won't spare you. don't let me feel worried again okay sweetheart?" he said and cup your face to kiss your forehead lovingly.

"yay my kookie Oppa is back." you happily said and hug him tight.

"by the way who is that guy? I will thank him when I meet him because he's saving my baby sister."

"uh... his name is-" your words cut by Jungkook phone ring and it was Namjoon Oppa who calling us for lunch.

"Oppa no need to bother now let's go am hungry." you rub your belly.

he giggles "okay baby, Kaja" holds my hand, and walks to the cafeteria to have lunch.

when you arrive cafeteria your stomach feels unwell. your appetite moment ago lost. you sitting down between Jimin and Jungkook.

you breathe out playing with your food while pouting. taking Jimin attention.

"boo? why don't you eat? Do you want something else? I will go ask them for you bae." Jimin asked without taking any other attention.

"no no Oppa it just, um... I just lost my appetite and my stomach suddenly unwell and I feel nauseous too"

"is your stomach ache?" you nodded pouting.

your brothers knew your stomach ache. so Jimin understands and feels worried. your stomach was better this day but suddenly you feel it aches again. and the burning sensation in your stomach makes you wanna throw up.

Jimin looks at you with concern and he knows you don't want to stress others out so he comes up with an idea.

"hyungs I and princess will go home first. mom just called her back wanting to talk about something," he said looking at them. you were confused but soon understand his point.

"why mom wants to talk to win? something wrong?" yoongi asked looking at you.

"I don't know Oppa but I will go with Jimin Oppa first don't want her to wait. Kookie Oppa can you please write down my note?" you ask him more like begging him with your puppy eyes.

"fine, I can't disagree with you..." he said groan. you giggle and kiss his cheek.

you both said goodbye to them and kiss their cheek. you both about to go when Taehyung out of nowhere wants to tag along with you and Jimin, Jimin agrees.

Jaemin Perspective

I can't take my mind off Soowin. her face, her gentle voice, her smile everything is driving me insane.

I really wanna meet her again but I don't know-how. and I can't go to the high school building it's the school's rule that college students can't go to the high school building they can only if they have an occasion or when it's lunchtime.

I can't help but fall for her at the first sight. I will make her mine soon. baby Winnie I will do my best to make you fallen in love with me. he smiles to himself.

Jaemin young millionaire and a young cold heart CEO. he is cold, heartless, emotionless, and never gives anyone attention.

every people know him well. a lot of people were fearful of him because of his dark dominant aura.

he rarely talks and if he did his voice is cold as ice that makes everyone chill down their spines. his voice isn't delicate like he's with soowin.

he never smiles but he did his smile not sincere, his smile will become evil smirk.

but when he met Soowin something about that makes him want to take care of her and give her all the attention she deserves.

his friends are shocked when they see Jaemin smile and his face soften a bit. his aura isn't dark powerful like he used to be.

his friends doubt who is the girl that makes their cold heart friend become like this. they want to see her and thank her for change the emotionless guy.

Jaemin goes to school just for his friend's beg. he already knows about the task like Bts, but because of his best friend and his childhood friends he became a university student again. and the plot twist is his childhood friend was Bts.

»»————- ♡ ————-««Sorry for this short chapter

»»————- ♡ ————-««
Sorry for this short chapter. i have an exam that coming up soon and i also sick so i can't post the chapter fast. sorry pretty❤️