Chapter 9.

Try to listen when you read, it's really good👍🏻

Y/n Pov
I try my best to stand up but I fall hard and it's scratch my knee. So I stay there and collect my energy for a while and now I try to manage to stand up and walk out using all the strength I have.

I limping down I notice there's no one else in the hall and I realize it's already time to go home. The blood on my wounds still open and it keeps bleeding. My head spinning so much.

I don't want to burden anyone again so I try to walk to my lockers to change my bloody clothes, so Jungkook Oppa won't suspect anything.

I already change into my hoodie, it's big enough to cover all of my bruises. I didn't treat my wounds bcoz there's no aid kit so I just walk out of the school and directly walk to the parking lot where's jungkook oppa park.

Bts Pov:
It's already 10 mins when the session ends but there's still no sign of my Win. We worry about her especially Jungkook and Jimin.

Jin: where is she why she still didn't come out yet?

Jimin: Hyung what is there's something happen to her.

Everyone panicked and jungkook stay in place with a serious face but inside he's really scared of what gonna happen to her.

For more then 2-3 mins later, jungkook feel some tug the hem of his shirt so he turns to see who there but when he see he let out a big sigh and a bunny smile is invisible on his face when he see how adorable his sister is...

Jk: yahhh!! U know how much am worry about u? Why are u so late where have u been huh? Did anything happen to u? Are u okay?....

Win: *chuckle* oppa am fine don't worry I just have some words with a teacher that's all. Sorry jungkook oppa don't worry am fine bunny oppa *look down* and sorry everyone for bother you all it won't happen again am really sorry *bows*

Jungkook knows something happens to her cuz her voice sounds weak and her eyes looks painful he just shrugs it out maybe he thinks by himself. So he pat her head assure that it's okay.

A/N Pov
When she already encourage them that she's okay now all bts just let out a sigh and smile at her. Jimin runs to her and bend down to her height smile assure her "it's okay win-ah" said Jimin.

And jungkook hold her hand and walk her to his car jimin and taehyung also come along, they drive out.

Win still shock that bts didn't slap her and Jimin talk sweetly to her, she didn't question at all she just want it to be like this forever. I really want to have a happy memory one more time.

When they on the car win start to feel pain and blood start to oozing out. She's feeling so weak and it's hurt so bad, she tried to endure the pain by bite her lips but it's still doesn't stop the pain. She don't want them to know about her pain but it's hurting so much.

She feels her throat start to dry and she start to cough hard. Jungkook look at her in the mirror and ask her what happen but she did not reply back.

Taehyung smell blood and turns to look around and then he start to panic when he saw her hoodie has blood and more and more...

Tae: win? Win what happen hey, what's wrong are you hurt some where? yahhh!

She doesn't reply and tears start to fall down bcoz the pain is too much. The boys turn to her and see her in that state they really scared.

Tae: kook drive to hospital FAST.

Jungkook speed up to the hospital, hyung line also follow them confuse bcoz they saw their doengsaeng car start to turn direct to their hospital.