Chapter 29 "No one can touch my Girl"

The siblings were sleeping soundly after putting their youngest to sleep. The brothers that were still awake were Namjoon and Seokjin. Both of them were making a plan to destroy the one that destroy their sister's life. Namjoon and Seokjin are waiting for their trusting man, the man that is close to Jungkook or should we say best friend since childhood.

The man arrives smile widely and the man is no other more than Kim Mingyu, the business young man and the millionaire at a young age.

He is also called the leader of the Yakuza

He is also called the leader of the Yakuza. No one knows his identity he rarely shows his face to anyone, but only in Japan that knows about him the most. In Japan, he's the handsome millionaire but also the creepiest that everyone wishes to never go through his temper. He's fearless when it comes to the one that hurt his loved one he will kill that person without flinching but with a smile on his face. His man only sees him smile or laugh when he kills his rivals or when he's with his bros. Only some of his friends know his real identities.

"Hyung!" the raspy and deep of his voice can make everyone tremble

"Hyung!" the raspy and deep of his voice can make everyone tremble. Jin and Namjoon smile welcome him then go toward him and give him a brother's hug.

"Ew, you smell so much alcohol dumbass " jin said with little crunches of his nose.

Mingyu chuckle at his hyungs and they settle down on the black sofa in Namjoon's office. "So... why are you calling me here?"  Mingyu ask. "and what with the long face Hyung? something happens?" Mingyu ask again feeling his hyungs stressed.

Jin and Namjoon look at each other and give Mingyu a big sigh release the lumps in their throat.

"Something about our sister..." Jin said rub his face with his hands Mingyu's tense and worried is all over his face. "Huh? what's wrong?" Mingyu asked.

"the one that destroys her life is back." just with this sentence, Kim's brother can feel Mingyu's anger rising. The boys continue telling him about the story moment ago.