Chapter 19.

???'s Pov
Man: *bow* Boss she's doing fine and her stepbrothers protect and her parents just go out the country few days ago. The man said to his boss.

???: Hmm where's her picture?
The man take a folder to his boss with a lot of the girl picture and every detail about her this day.  (I mean he's always tell his man to look after her everyday)

???: You may go.
The man bow with respect and fear then walk out of the room.

Hmm my cherry princess oppa miss you so much, I hope this world have a little guilty toward me so we can live with each other without fear. I know you miss me I do too but am afraid they will find out you are my weakness they will go after you *sigh*

But seeing you happy with them I feel a little relax because I know they will protect you with their power that they held now (mafia kings).

He caress her face through the picture and his tears fall without him know. "But don't worry. With the right time I will bring you back to me baby bear". He smile emotionless.

(a/n: imagine this the picture that ??? looking at)

He miss her so f*cking much, he miss her clingey attitude her cuddle her voice her scent that always calm his nerve down. he miss her....

Bts's Pov
Everyone except Hoseok and Suga: AM HOME WHERE IS MY-!!!! they shout when they arrive home but he shut when Hoseok shush him.

Hoseok: Shhh, you guys gonna wake my princess up with your loudness. He said like whisper and he point toward his lap then they see that you were sleeping on his lap cutely.

They aww when they see their sister sleeping they come toward her one by one and squad down so they can see you clearly. They look at you with love and care.

(a/n: imagine this is you sleeping on Jhope laps)

Jimin: Do you think the same as me? When she arrive our house, our house become home.

Namjoon: Yep, we always stay up late or stay up until morning without going back home but now we hurry with our work so we can come home early to see her.