CHAPTER #10

It was still fall, when Hiroomi and Mizuki's schedules opened up and they could spend consistent time together. Due to the coloured foliage, the pair finally went to the Otani hotel garden, where she'd promised to be his model. Both took their cameras. It landed on a full moon night, but they arrived before sunset to take some landscape pictures, before going to the hotel for dinner. Their server recommended some of the best sites to take pictures at, that didn't have too many people around. The server recognized Hiroomi, but was completely professional and didn't fangirl.

"Are you a fan of J.S.B. or Exile?" Mizuki asked quietly, when their desert came.

"I'm Omi's fan and Takahiro's. I've been to every concert of Omi's and bought every album." The waitress blushed, embarrassed to tell her bias she was his fan.

"Wow, that's impressive. Thank you for being a fan. I think that deserves an autograph. Do you have a pen and some paper?" Hiroomi asked.

She looked around nervously, so Mizuki suggested, "when you bring the bill, he can give you the autograph then. No one except us will know he's doing it."

"Okay, thank you so much!"

"Your service has been excellent and we will definitely go to the spots you've recommended," Mizuki praised and then added, "just don't tell anyone he's here."

"Oh I won't. It's one thing that I hate about fandoms; how some fans invade the privacy of the idols. They should be happy with meet and greets or concerts." She bowed and left them to finish desert in peace.

"That's the best kind of fan right? One who respects your privacy, but supports you unconditionally?"

Hiroomi nodded, "exactly. Fans like her, I don't mind giving an autograph to when I'm out for personal time."

"Well now that the sun has set, there should be less people in the garden."

"Are you ready to be my model?"

"I guess."

The waitress returned and gave them the bill and took payment. Then while Hiroomi was doing the autograph, the girl talked to Mizuki. "I hope you don't mind me saying this, but you're beautiful. I love your eyes. You're a model right?"

Mizuki blushed, "thank you, but no I'm actually a professional photographer."

"Oh.. you should definitely model.... Thank you so much for the autograph Omi and I hope you both have a wonderful night." The girl bowed and left.

Together they departed from the restaurant and headed to one of the red bridges that was over a big koi pond. Both got their cameras ready, then Mizuki gave hers to Hiroomi. "Use your camera first and then repeat the shot with mine, so I can see if there is a difference please."

"Sure. How many frames per pose?"

"You choose, but the first time take maybe two with each camera. It's mostly about the lighting and clarity of the shot. Let me know if you like the pose or any tips you can give me about the modelling." Mizuki was nervous until he told her just to pretend no one was there and be natural. Leaning on the rail, she looked over her shoulder and smiled at him, that's the moment he chose to being taking pictures.

"Perfect, stay like that, while I change to your camera," Hiroomi directed.

Once he'd completed her request, he showed Mizuki the photos from each camera. She gave him a few tips on how to adjust his camera, like lowering the ISO and shooting in RAW file format. "Some editing might be needed, but at least the quality of each image is preserved. Let's do the same pose, but now with those adjustments."