CHAPTER #18

[MATURE CONTENT]

On their drive home to her place, they talked about what had happened earlier. Having finally told him she loved Hiroomi too, everything seemed to be heightened some how. Being so vulnerable in the moment she admitted her love, made her trust him not just with her heart, but with all of her. They took separate showers and then enjoyed a drink.

"That was the first fight, where we both shouted angry words. I'm sorry that happened, but it won't be the last time we fight. Relationships that work, will have vocal communication like that. I hope you won't feel the need to run away in the future."

"I can't promise that, but you'll always find me with Takahiro and Emi. I'm sorry we fought too. But why did you have to hear me say that I loved you?"

He thought about it seriously. "I guess because hearing it from you makes me believe it. Because you don't throw those words around, so if you said it to me, then it was true and I deserved you in my life."

"Thank you for explaining it." She hugged him and they shared a deep kiss. Pulling away she asked, "um... Hiroomi?"

"Yes?"

"When we have make-up sex, can we try anal?"

She said that so completely out of the blue, that he wasn't sure how to respond. Then he admitted, "I've never done that before."

"Excellent, then it's something new for both of us. I read about it online, so I bought lube... unless you don't want to try it?"

He was completely surprised. "You're my woman, so anything you want, I want. But what made you curious about it?"

"Don't laugh, but while you were on tour, I watched some hentai anime.  The male character looked like you when your hair was styled for Hiroto Amamiya. It was so hot. And I fantasized that you'd do that to me. So I want to know, if it's true that I can orgasm that way too or if it's just fiction."

"Want to show me that anime?"

"Okay." She got her laptop and found the anime. "I don't like porn, because there's never a good story line and the guys are so ugly. So that's how I found this.  After being with you in Indonesia, I've been so horny.  I've had to masturbate in the morning and before bed, every day!"

He smiled, because Mizuki didn't know how incredibly sexy that was. "Did I unleash a horny monster?"

"YES! I feel like a sixteen year old boy who just discovered sex and who wants to fuck like a bunny!"

Hiroomi laughed. Then they watched the anime together. "Do you want me to do everything to you that he does or just the anal?"

"Just anal... for now. But doesn't he look like you?"

"Yeah, I wonder if I should seek payment."

She giggled. "How would you tell that to LDH?"

"Right, that would be strange and hard to explain, no pun intended." Although he was watching more her reaction to the anime, than the hentai itself, Hiroomi was turned on all the same.

"Let's go to my room, I have you here now and I don't need an anime. You smell like sex, it's so good and I can't get close enough."

The first round he needed release without much adventure. Hiroomi would have to be extra gentle to satisfy her request. They went down on each other in the 69 formation, but neither finished the other. He was on top, so he just turned around and took control. They both climaxed at the same time, which was a first all in itself. As usual her mouth got him to recover, faster than expected.

"Slow down Mizuki.  Let's see if you can handle just my finger." He was playing with her clit and had fingers inside her already. Making sure there was a lot of lube, Hiroomi let her feel what anal sex might feel like.

She was not clenching her anus and wasn't satisfied with just fingers. "Hiroomi just take me! I don't care if you punish my ass!"

Mizuki was like this wild thing and taking him along on this new adventure.  Even though she was being reckless, he didn't want to hurt her. Grabbing hold of her rear cheeks, he spread them and slowly entered her out door. Mizuki backed her ass up, to the point that Hiroomi felt like he'd impaled her with his cock. He was worried about moving, but she wasn't and moved back and forth.

"I'm going to cum!" Mizuki announced suddenly in a surprised voice.

When her anus spasmed during her orgasm, the sensation caused him to climax too. It was crazy and amazing all at once. Maybe it was how aggressive she'd been or his need to obey her, so that she'd forget the angry words from their fight. Or maybe it was that their union was so raw and the release was more than just physical, but a disposal of all their binding emotions. For her it was the quickest release, but normal sex was still the best.

"That was fun and I came, but I think I have to be in this type of mood, to have anal again. What about you?" She asked.

"You took my control away in a primal way and I didn't mind. It's different, but I think we don't need to have anal sex, unless you're in the mood for it, like you said. I think you've shared everything with me, both physical and emotional, like no one ever has. Your love keeps shinning through in so many ways. Do I really deserve you?"

"Hiroomi I love you in every way. For a while I too questioned if you were real and that I could make you happy. But I think we do deserve each other and even complete the other. I would have never done any of that with anyone else. I trust you with my body and soul."

"I'm the happiest man in the world and you're perfect in every way. Anytime you want to try something, I'm game."

She smiled, "actually I'm glad you didn't punish my ass. I think that would've hurt a lot."

"I can spank you next time instead," he grinned.

"You never know, I might like that.  For now, I need a shower, it feels weird."

Once she was gone, he thought about the last twenty-four hours. It had been a roller coaster of emotions, but Hiroomi understood that it had connected them, like nothing else could. He didn't think he could love someone so completely, like he did her. The reservation she'd had of being completely vulnerable with her heart, made him cherish Mizuki so much more. He decided he wanted her in his future, every day. Proposing to her, needed to be well planned, because he couldn't think of living without her.