CHAPTER #15

[MATURE CONTENT]

Hiroomi was beginning his touring. It would be his first time having a solo concert in Bali, Indonesia. Due to tickets being sold out for the Friday and Saturday shows, the promoter added a third day. From there he'd go to Taiwan for two days, before returning to Japan. To Mizuki's delight, he invited her to come to the Indonesia concerts. They decided to stay Friday and Saturday night at the Chedi Club in Ubud. They chose a private one bedroom club pool villa, that was all inclusive. She'd have to return to Japan on the Sunday morning, while he had the concert in the afternoon before immediately flying out to Taiwan. Normally he would just take a hotel room close to the concert venue, but after she'd treated him with meeting his favourite soccer player, he wanted to do something special for Mizuki too. Their flight was booked together, so they could sit beside each other and have the same arrival time.

They landed in Indonesia, got their luggage and a private car took them to the resort. They came to the villa around 3pm, after registering and receiving a welcome drink. It was secluded and had a private pool too. Mizuki was impressed by the hand carved wood furnishings and Baliness art. Yet even though you felt like you were in the jungle, the room had multiple charging stations, WiFi, a Bose entertainment system with bluetooth connectivity, and an LED smart television. Outside was a large deck surrounding the pool and a private veranda, so they could sit outside to enjoy the peace. The pool was eight metres, so it wasn't just for a dip, Mizuki could take a proper swim. She also liked the padded lounger, where she would relax. Outside even had a daybed for napping in the tropical sun. The dining area was under a gazebo, also outside. There were dual sinks in the bathroom, with the toilet and shower. The tub was outdoor, but covered so if it rained, you could still relax and soak. It was a queen size bed and the mattress was not too hard and not too soft, so they would both enjoy sleeping on it. The best thing was the personal butler service. Daily there was an a la carte breakfast, with seasonal fresh fruits delivered to the villa. Tea was between 4pm to 6pm and sunset cocktails until 7pm. There was an espresso/coffee machine and minibar stocked with snacks and drinks, including alcohol. It was luxury that usually neither experienced. Both unpacked their things.

"Do you have any interviews or events before leaving for stage rehearsal?"

Hiroomi replied after putting away the last of his things. "No. Are you coming to tonight's concert or tomorrow night?"

"I'll come tomorrow night."

"Okay sounds good. Feel like going for a swim? I have two hours before I need to leave again."

"Sure, that seems like a good way to cool off."

To his complete surprise she just stripped and walked out to the pool completely naked. His body was beginning to react to that sensual display, so he took off his clothes too and followed. Mizuki really did want to swim and so did a few laps, before coming closer to Hiroomi.

"That was so refreshing and the water is the perfect temperature too!"

"I'm glad that the shrubs and trees give us total privacy, but I thought you'd swim in a bikini, not nude."

Mizuki smirked, "well I just wanted you to remember what's waiting for you here, while all those screaming and worshiping women are at the concert. I'm sure if you wanted to, most of them would be willing to give you pleasure however you desire."

"And you? Do you want to give me pleasure however I desire?"

Her smile was big and she gave him a wink, "you'll just have to come back later and find out."

Hiroomi laughed, "you're a tease!" He got out of the pool, picked up a towel and put it around his waist, then held one out to her.

Mizuki let him wrap the towel around her and she began to kiss the water drops off his neck, before capturing his mouth with hers. One of his hands slid down her back and to her ass, while the other remained by her neck. Hiroomi was enjoying this unabashed version of Mizuki.