CHAPTER #16

[MATURE CONTENT] 

Today Hiroomi had interviews to go to and then would return for the afternoon, before leaving in the evening for the second day of concerts. He liked that there would be more time to spend with her at their villa, than yesterday. She was still sleeping when he left for the first interview. He couldn't believe they had united four more times last night. Incredibly he wasn't exhausted, but even more energized. Mizuki had given herself to him in the most intimate and complete way, but it still bothered him a little that she had yet to say she loved him. Needing or wanting, was not the same as loving him.

Mizuki woke up sore. The ache between her legs wasn't a bad thing, but a reminder of what she and Hiroomi had shared so many times the night before. Each session was easier on her and she hoped they'd have time after he returned from his tour, to do it many more times. She'd need that in order to move with him during the actual act of making love.  And at some point maybe even find the courage to ride on top. It was almost like being a virgin, because she didn't know what to do and didn't want to just lie there. She had been so satisfied, that it didn't matter when he had finally run out of stamina. She could barely walk. Her legs were rubbery, when going to the toilet. Swimming was also out of the question, and she could only just float in the water. The breakfast, followed with fresh fruit, which gave her energy. After a shower, she looked through the clothing she'd brought, to see what would be the outfit to go with him for the concert tonight.

Using the resort's app, she arranged to have his used clothing laundered, so that he could wear it again at one of the other cities on his tour. The laundry returned before he did.

Seeing the pile of clothes on his bed, gave her an idea. Hiroomi had told her once, that while he was on stage, it felt like he had so many friends, but later in the hotel room he felt more alone than ever. She wanted him to never feel like that, yet there was no way to go with him to every concert. Instead she decided to make hand written notes. The notes had details of what she cherished about him, of moments they'd spent together or things he'd said that stayed with her. Some notes had a sexual suggestion or promise for when he returned to her. She hoped that the notes would at least make him smile. There were four notes that were numbered and when lined up made a picture, that would have him searching the videos on his phone. The notes she would put in his just washed clothing, and the rest would be slipped into his clothes just before she left on Sunday morning. Later that night, she planned to borrow his cell phone and take a video when finishing a shower, while the mirror was slightly steamed up. The video would have a voice message accompanying it. Sneaking his phone away to make the video, was a skill that she hoped to have.

** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ **

Mizuki had left in the early am on Sunday morning, to fly back to Japan. He had the day concert and then would fly out to continue his concert tour for promoting his new album. Hiroomi had set out the clothes he'd wear to and from the concert Sunday afternoon. She had helped him pack the other clothes, while he had showered. Mizuki even had his dirty clothes cleaned, while he'd been gone. Her consideration of him, was something that was new in a relationship for him. In the past his girlfriends had always made everything about them, whether it was intentional or not. He realized he'd changed a little, since meeting her. At one time he had kept everything he felt and wanted to himself. But with her, he wanted to share everything; the good and bad. Mizuki always listened to him, even when he thought she was so absorbed in her work. If he asked a question to test her attentiveness, she always answered in detail. It was a talent she had, being able to multi-task, without making him feel like an outsider. It was like she was his most devoted fan, even more so than his own family. He would miss her even more now.