Arc 1: chapter 2

A/N: ⚠️ there's a little mature content in this chapter, nothing major though, just part of the plot.

*The Throne Room*

00:00:03

00:00:04

00:00:05

Did they push back the server shutdown?

Momonga thought as he tried to access his in-game console.

Where is my console?

Momonga panics as he fails to use chat or the GM call function.

"What's going on ?!" He exclaimed rising quickly to his feet.

"What's wrong, Lord Momonga?"

Momonga then notices an extreme oddity. In front of him bowing was a horned succubus with beautiful golden droopy eyes expressing concern.

 In front of him bowing was a horned succubus with beautiful golden droopy eyes expressing concern

"Momonga-sama?" She questioned tilting her head to the side.

"Momonga-sama? Momonga-sama!"

"Is everything alright?" She inquired worriedly.

Momonga grunts in disbelief watching the concerned seductress approach him.

"Is there a problem?" She asked once more, clasping her hands close to her bountiful breasts in anticipation. This earns another grunt from Momonga as the sight draws his attention.

His mouth(or skull jaws) opened widely as he takes in the sight. Momentarily, light greens rays seem to engulf Momonga and a calming sensation rushes through him restoring his stoic and indifferent appearance.

 Momentarily, light greens rays seem to engulf Momonga and a calming sensation rushes through him restoring his stoic and indifferent appearance

Smoothly he responded in his deep baritone voice, "The GM call function isn't working."

Releasing a sigh, the succubus retreated a few steps before bowing.

"Please forgive me. An ignorant one such as myself has no answer to this 'GM call' you speak of."

Momonga's eyes narrowed to her lips that were moving as words continued to flow through.