Arc 1: Chapter 6

A/n:From here on, there's gonna be a drastic personality change, as you adjust to the new world.

*Your Room *

*Squeal!*

You happily kicked your feet back and forth after dropping flat on your back on the bed.

No Matter how bad you thought the situation was before, you can definitely get used to being treated like a Queen....Goddess?

Whichever it was didn't bother you one bit.

How could you have never dream about being a Queen...even if it's once in your life.

Just like in the game, when you faced weak opponents you would summon [The Emperor's throne] with a table filled with snacks as you watch Arthur defeat them.

(I was indecisive about these 2 so pick the one you like)

Now your able to do so with the full experience!

You summoned a magic scribe scroll and started to list a few things you want done now that your stuck here with Momonga.

You had played a variety of battle strategy game to know that the first thing to do when your on enemy territory is to scout and strengthen home defenses to the max.

After all, even though you are both strong and have strong allies. You didn't dare to be complacent...after all there's always a possibility of hidden dragons [1].

infiltration is a given...

Assimilation to society is also necessary

After making a detail order of operations you decided to call it a night.

You could discuss these things with Momonga in the morning.

****end of chapter***

[The Emperor's throne]

Is a world champion item you acquired after winning an official martial tournament.

[1] it means a strong enemy your not aware of.