Arc 1: Chapter 17 part 1

**The Great Tomb of Nazarick **

* Throne room *

" I can't believe I have to resort to using a god level item" Momonga said to himself while observing the defected Shalltear through the [Viewing Mirror].

'Ains-sama,'an incoming [message] came from Narberal.

At the same time the doors to the throne room opened, and you walked in with Angel accompanying you. By the time you arrived to your throne next to Momonga's he was finished conversing with Narberal. You took your seat as Angel bowed to Momonga in greeting before retreating to your side.

"What's the problem?" You asked taking in his stern disposition.

"The adventurers guild issued the capture of a vampire in E-Rantel," he responded.

"So...Shalltear then," you stated.

He nodded in acknowledgment before standing.

"Then, I will be going"

"Hmm"

You watched expressionlessly as he left the throne room.

"Lady Y/N is there anything you would like to do?" Angel questioned from your side.

"No, I'll leave this to Momonga" flexing your arm, you tilted you head resting in on your right palm.

"Jibril should be returning soon" he informed.

"Hmm" a thoughtful look appeared on your face.

"You should get going just in case Ains needs your help, your skills are perfect to go against the vampire," Angel bowed to you before leaving you alone in the throne room.

It seems that taking over will not run smoothly... no matter...all the more fun

...let's see how much you can do Slane's theocracy!

****

*Somewhere in Re-Estize*

In the Mansion of a certain noble, screams can be heard as knights were ruthlessly cut down one behind the other, leaving their bloody corpses strewn across the wide hallway.

Many pairs of feet could be heard frantically climbing the grand staircase in hope of escaping the rampaging psycho.

The seemingly harmless , soft-spoken and polite girl was a mere illusion compared to this condescending cold blooded killer.

People walked about leisurely pass the mansion, unaware of the desperate cries for help inside.

By this time, apart from the captain of the guards, all guards had perished with the servants unconscious. The lady of the house held her children in her arms, fear and desperation made her usually composed and gentle visage rather ugly.

Her husband, the lord of the house, trembled hearing the loud clicking of heels getting closer and closer to the study they hid out in.

As the sounds get closer and louder, their hearts accelerated in fear of what's to come.

How could a normal meeting with this ' priestess' take such a drastic turn just because he expressed his doubt about the goddess she served ?