Arc 1: Chapter 8

A/N: hehe I got a little carried away writing this chapter so it's a little longer than usual.

I added some pictures as well, pretend that your character is in the form from the pictures.

****

Momonga

[Gate]

"Onee-Chan!"

"Nemu!"

...

"Run away! Enri! Run !"

A man cried out as he was being held by men in silver armor.

Hurry Up and go!

He struggled before he was brutally silenced.

...

I have to buy enough time for Nemu to escape!

Thoughts fired rapidly as the blonde girl's breath heaved from her injuries.

The knights that were about to slay her and her little sister stopped abruptly, distracted by the opening of a [Gate].

Knight A: "what the hell is this?!"

Knight B: "what!?!"

From the magical gate vortex, a tall skeleton figure clad in purple robes emerged holding a grand golden staff.

"Grasp heart" Momonga called out, raising his boney fingers towards the knights.

Grasping a visual of a heart, knight A collapse and died.

"I was thinking of running away if my favorite undead skill, a 9th tier spell, didn't work on the humans in the world."

"A monster?!" Knight B exclaimed in fear as he retreated.

Hmph, I don't feel anything even when I kill people.

I guess both physically and mentally I've stopped being human.

"You can chase women and children, but you can't go against someone different from you?",

"I've already come here, I'll have you all assist me with my tests."

"Dragon lightning!"

As Momonga called out the name of his spell, the knight fell to the ground in shock, crawling to try and escape.

As he rose to his feet to run, his efforts became futile as the lightning strike hit him head-on.

Taking the full force of the lightning he cried and squirmed. Alas, his life was taken and he fell to the ground, dead.