Arc 1: Chapter 7

After having a sumptuous breakfast served by a homunculus maid, you made your way to Momonga's office accompanied by Angel(Arthur)

"Ohayo Momonga-San" you greeted smiling.

"Ohayo Y/N-San"

You nodded to Sebas before taking a seat.

You summoned the magic scroll 📜 filled with your plans and handed it to Ains.

You then began to expound on your thoughts about defense measures, scouting,infiltration and the way Nazarick should move forward in this world.

He nodded, and occasionally commented on a few things before you both came to a conclusion.

Your ideas with a few adjustments will be implemented, with you responsible for improving Nazarick's defense seeing as you have a lot of experience from playing a wide variety of war strategy games.

He also made you responsible for the staff of Nazarick.

You got up and put away the [magic scribe scroll] before leaving Ains to his (leisure).

***
Returning to your personal floor, the highest floor in Nazarick and the floor you named Angel Sanctuary.

When you started playing Yaggdrasil your race was a seraphim or an Angel with more than one pair of wings . You went through great lengths to upgrade your race. When you joined the guild Ains Ooal Gown you were already at the highest stage of angel.

After participating in a gift game exclusively for [Tamer Class] and winning you acquire a class evolution egg, along with 3 mystery beast cards and a tamer manual.

In order to activate the class evolution egg  you had to get 3 gems to place in 3 groves of the egg. In was on your quest to acquire this gem that you encountered a member of Ains Ooal Gown. After assisting each other to raid a dungeon, you were invited to join.

Joining the guild was one of the best decisions of your life. You participated in finishing the guild as well as creating NPC and the denizens of Nazarick.

With the help of your news friends you quickly acquire the other 2 gems and evolved to become the first member or character of the goddess race.

At this point you had two classes, [Tamer] and [Magic Caster].

Following the other members you raided different tombs and got a lot of items and in some cases artifacts from drops.

By the time you maxed out the levels of the goddess race and acquired your very own world class items, many years have passed.

Many members left Yaggdrasil for the real world and eventually you became one of them.