Arc 1: Chapter 14

A/N: it's been a while.

****Great Tomb of Nazarick ****

"My Lady, all the preparations have been made. The only thing left now is to officially open the temple." Jibril reported kneeling on one knee.

"Very timely Jibril" you commended, very pleased with her efficiency.

You had many plans, and it was good to see one off the checklist. You were eager to see the masterpiece of a temple that was created and equipped in a short three days.

"Did you make the register I requested?"

"Yes Lady Y/N, all the villagers are completely registered. I made note of their complete family background and their skills." Jibril responded.

"Good, be sure to make good use of them" you advised before resuming your walk around the garden.

You eventually stopped at the gazebo and had an Angle maid serve you tea and treats.

"I have another job for you Jibril"

"I'm at your complete disposal My Lady" she responded looking very eager to please.

You smiled gracefully before moving closer to her ear. You whispered a string of words before resuming your position, looking pleased with her slightly crazed look.

You summoned a scroll before tossing it carelessly in her direction.

"All that you need is in there," you commented while leaving the garden.

You paused at the door before adding
"Don't disappoint"

"Of course!"

*****

"So let me get this straight, the members of your party died, some old necromancer challenged you along with an egotistical serial killer female and both died?" You commented after hearing what happened with Momonga while you were occupied otherwise.

"Simple put yes"

"Tragic" you laughed humorlessly.

"You also took home an oversized rat" you stated.

"Guinea pig"

"A rat nonetheless"

"...how is your temple going?" He asked changing the topic.

"Glad you asked, it officially opens tomorrow" you informed.

"Will you watch the ceremony with me?" You asked secretly hoping he agrees.

"Of course !" He bellowed, his usual monotone voice laced with pride.

You smiled, before bringing your cup of earl grey tea to your lips to take a sip.

******

You and Momonga sat on a couch looking towards a big projection of the ceremony live in Carne Village.