Arc 2: Chapter 5

A/n: I don't think I'm ever going to take on a fanfic again it's too much work 🥲. I would have been done sooooooo long ago if I didn't have to rewatch the anime , then fix the plot to match the timeline.

Also this was written twice because I saved it offline and the changes did not sync when I had the internet 🥲
************
Recap :

"They are here My Lord, My lady" Cocytus reported spotting the two advancing lizardmen.

"Hmm"

Standing below the rising platform were two lizardmen.

"You are in the presence of the Supreme Beings, prostrate yourselves," using his voice of command skills, Demuirge forces them into submission.

***

You looked down at the lizardmen in mild interest. They were so much like their counterparts from the game Yggdrasil.

It seems that there are many things that are similar found in this world, however their abilities are a stark contrast, usually being much weaker.

"Do not resist," Demuirge ordered the subdued lizardmen pair as they tried to resist the compelling force that is forcing them into the iced surface causing them to break it at the shear pressure.

"Lord Ains, Lady Y/N, they have adopted a listening posture. (🤭)" Albedo commented.

"Good work. Lift up their head."

"You are permitted to lift your heads!" Demuirge portrayed the order of his king.

Finally free from that binding force, both lizardmen were able to raise their heads.

"I am the master of the Great Tomb of Nazarick, Ains Ooal Gown. First, I express my gratitude to you for assisting with my experiment," Ains mentioned causing grunts of discomfort from the pair of lizard men.

"Now, onto the main subject. You will fall under my rule."

"Wha-?" The lizardman chief tried to question Ains but was silenced abruptly as he (Ains) continues-

" However, it is likely that you do not wish to come under the rule of someone against whom you have achieved victory. Thus in four hours, I will attack again. The attacker will be one of my trusted aides, Cocytus, on his own. If you are able to prevail against him as well, I promise to henceforth leave you completely alone."

"We surr-" the lizardmen chief tried to surrender from what he knows would be a one sided-massacre of a battle but was once again silenced by a menacing glare courtesy of Momonga.

"I would prefer you not to suggest something as tedious as to surrender without fighting" he commented offhandedly.

"Your making an example out of us?" the wondering lizardmen asked in a strained voice.

"I am done speaking. You have four hours. Enjoy them while you can." Momonga said while raising from his throne before reaching out to assist you to stand.

"I ask that you wait! Will this ice melt?" the chief lizard man asked as you and Momonga turned to leave by [Gate].

"Ah, that's right. I simply did not want to dirty myself with your mud. I will dispel the magic later. Farewell then, lizard men. Gate!"

The gate opened and you stepped through without sparing the lizard men another look. Ains soon followed, then Albedo, then the other guardians successively.

"Sayonara Lizard men"

"Ja ne!"

"This is goodbye"

"Um, er....well please take care"

"£Ibid you farewell£"

"You are free to move."

"Do try to enjoy yourselves, lizardmen" and with that parting remark the gate closed.

"Damn them!"

*****

*Nazarick 9th Floor*

"How are the preparations coming along? I want it shortly after the defeat of the lizardmen," you asked Jibril.

"Nicely My Lady, the villagers have already started the construction of the booths to the designs you provided. Ulrike and priestesses have started preparations at the temple and Angel is supervising the the creation of the lanterns." Jibril informed before handing over a parchment with a list of projects underway and their level of completion.

"That's good, and what of the foods?"

"The humunculus maids are teaching the villagers...also I have been teaching them about the games however they are an ignorant bunch but I will have them ready for the festival My Lady"

"Very well do not disappoint me"

"Will never dream of it My Lady"

With that you dismissed Jibril to finish preparing things for the festival. And they were many things to consider and have in order.

Having my own festival...how exciting!

******End of Chapter *****

A/n: That was a long hiatus 🥲. Moving back to weekly updates.

Also it has been a very long, longer than expected hiatus so I will start the next chapter off with some pictures.

Also I've been playing with an app called ai mirror that basically turns your pictures into different animated versions. This is the ninja version of yours truly lol.

 This is the ninja version of yours truly lol