Arc 1: chapter 9

Momonga/Ains

The village head and his wife were also ignorant of the world but provided Momonga with everything they knew about the world.

The money from Yggdrasil was useless and wouldn't work in this world.

The village was called Carne Village. Its current location and that of Nazarick are part of the Re-Estize Kingdom.

Adjacent to the great mountain range that runs north and south is the Baharuth Empire.

The countries are on bad terms with each other and often battle on the plains that border the two countries near the capital city of E-Rantel.

And there is one more...

The Slane Theocracy lies to the south of both countries.

Based on the crest of their shields, the village chief assumed the Baharuth Empire attacked the village.

But perhaps this was staged by the Slane theocracy to create enmity between the Re-Estize Kingdom and the Baharuth Empire?

...

"Is something wrong", the village chief asked after Momonga remained silent for a while.

"No, you may continue"

"Y-yes. The closest city near this village is E-Rantel", the village chief informed, pointing out the information on the map.

"Goblins, orcs, and ogres appear around this area, but adventurers hunt this area so you should be safe as long as you follow along the roads."

"Adventurers?"

"They are people who defeat monsters in exchange for a reward. There is a guild in E-Rantel where you can request their services."

"Adventurers guild? What is the population of E-Rantel?"

"I'm sorry, I don't know the exact number"

"I see"

...

Momonga watched as the villages buried their dead and paid their respects.

Walking away from the scene. Albedo joins him as he strolled through the village, watching some of the men getting started on repairing their homes.

With this, the story of Ains Ooal Gown saving the village will spread.

If there are other players from Yggdrasil here, I would like to help them.

"Our business is done here, Albedo, let's withdraw."

"Understood"

Watching as a human pass by, Momonga asked the question,

"Do you hate humans?"

"Weak creatures, Lower life forms. I think of how beautiful it would be if I crushed them like bugs."

"Albedo...but calmly treat them with kindness here. Acting is also important."

After conversing shortly with Albedo, Momonga noticed unrest among the villagers.

Another problem?

"What's wrong village chief?"

"Oh Lord Ains, it seems some knight-like people are heading towards the village."