Arc 1:Chapter 12

Mini rant :😭 😭😭 scientific research paper has been a b*t** to me 😫, but I finally finished it in time 🥲.

And now I have another 5 page paper due tomorrow 😖, but it stressing me out, so here I am choosing mental health and updating 😊.

-not edited-

****With Momonga *****

Momonga and Narberal temporarily joined an adventurer group called sword of darkness to eliminate monsters near the city of E-Rantel.

However, as they were about to leave, Momonga received a special request.

"Momon-san," the receptionist called.

"You have been requested for a specific job."

"Who requested it?" he asked.

" Nphirea Balear" she answered gesturing to a small blonde boy with an unusual hair cut.

"Nice to me you, I'm the one who requested you." the boy announced.

He was rejected immediately.

After a little more convincing, Momonga decided to hear his request accompanied by the Sword of Darkness.

...

" I am Nphirea Balear. I work as a pharmacist in this city. This time, I plan to go to the forest near Carne Village to gather herbs. I would like you to guard me and help me collect herbs during the trip." Nphirea explained.

After thinking it over, Momonga decided to do the quest with the help of the Sword of Darkness.

.....
*E-Rantel's Cemetery

A cloaked figure entered an underground dilapidated temple. Pulling her hood to reveal the face or a crazed female, she pulled a skull lever at an alter, triggering stairs that led underground.

Following the path she eventually arrived at the bottom.

She met up with a decrepit old man thing and discussed evil.

(a/n: sorry about this half-assed description, this part is very boring to write )

****

Nphirea operated the horse-drawn cart they made their way to Carne Village.

The adventures including Momonga and Narberal surrounded the cart as protection.

They took a short break at a riverside before continuing the journey.

On their way they encountered trolls which were quicky taken care of by Momonga and company.

After a night of rest, the team made their way to the village.

****

Approaching the village, they noticed a wooden gate and wall with lightly armed goblins keeping watch.

"Who the hell are you guys?" the goblins asked as they surrounded the group.

"Put down your weapons, um guys. We don't want to fight if we don't have to." one of the goblins bargained.

"Goblin-san what's going on?" a female voice called from behind the goblins.

"Oh boss-"

"Enri !" Nphirea suddenly called from the cart.

"Nphirea !" Enri answered in surprise as she noticed her friend.

After seeing that no one was a threat the party made there way into the village.  

Entering the village the group noticed a large statue in the center of the village.

Behold, the detailed and beautiful sculpture of a goddess.

The group was held by surprise, especially Momonga, Narberal and Nphirea.

Don't tell me she already started?!!!

The ground suddenly started quaking as sounds of moving earth was heard drawing the attention of the visitors.

Looking towards the hills Momonga noticed the construction of and almost complete temple.

Their jaws dropped at the magnificence of the structure.

They all had many questions.

.....

Enri took Nphirea to catch up on all that happened so far while the villagers filled in the adventurers.

Momonga and Narberal went up the hill and saw Jibril ordering humanoid angels in front of the temple.

Noticing their presence Jibril paused and saluted her Lord.

"Ains-sama, may I assist you in any way?"

"This is ?" he asked gesturing to the large scale operation.

"Oh, this is the temple for Lady Y/N, I was made in charge of the operation." Jibril explained, proud of her accomplishment thus far.

In a couple of days the temple will be finished and she will be praised by her mistress. She couldn't wait just thinking about it.

"It look majestic already" Momonga commented and Narberal nodded in agreement.

***** End of chapter *****

So I think for the upcoming chapters and most future chapters I will be focusing more on the mc perspective.

We are currently halfway through Arc one and so I want to quickly get it over with.

I am currently doing mid-semester exams so hopefully, Arc 1 will be done before the end of the first week of November.

I will announce the official pairing at the end of Arc 1, so there's still time to vote...Momonga x reader is in the lead tho.