Arc 1: Chapter 16

Ok, so this took way longer than I expected cause I couldn't find the time.

But I will try to finish up Arc 1 this weekend. I will try to update more often after I adjust to doing 13 courses.

@Biorevil get chapter dedication 😩

+++++++ On to the chapter +++++++

Neigh! Neigh!    (horse sounds)

Come out!

Get out here! Hurry up!

The voice of a crude ruffian bellowed out from outside the carriage.

The carriage was surrounded by a group of scoundrels in cahoots with the carriage driver. They continued to call out to the people in the carriage, faces filled with ill intent.

The carriage door opened to reveal a petite pale-faced lolita looking girl, dressed in a black and red Victorian-style gown. The faces of the men contorted to lust-filled gazes, looking at the timeless beauty.

 The faces of the men contorted to lust-filled gazes, looking at the timeless beauty

Her bright red eyes narrowed at the vermins, as excitement continued to fill them.

Unbeknownst to them, what they've encountered is a crazed brand of poisonous beauty

"You have bad luck, young lady. If you keep quiet, we won't take your life. For a little kid, you have some nice goods," with a lecherous expression on his face, one of the ruffians reach out to touch the beauty's chest only to be stopped.

"Please don't touch me with your filthy hands"

Blood spilt from his severed hand, throwing him into panic, though it was short-lived as the beauty took his life at the mere sweep of her hand.

That was enough to send the entire crowd into disarray as Shalltear gathered the blood of the deceased into the air, forming a large ball of blood. Bored with the small fries, she ordered the pair of vampire brides to clean them up.