Arc 1: Chapter 4

*Amphitheatre*

Third POV*

The world of the DMMO-RPG Yggdrasil changed after the last day of service.

Though magic can still be used, various rules have changed and the NPC's have begun to move of their own volition.

"Raise your heads" Momonga ordered solemnly overlooking the Guardians.

Why am I showing them such a depressing and hopeless aura?!

"You all did well to gather here. Thank you"

"Hai...arigato mina~san" Y/N sweetly added.

"Your thanks are wasted upon us. We have all pledged ourselves to you both. Lord Momonga, Lady Y/N, you may find us lacking. However, we vow to work hard and to live up to the expectations of the Supreme Beings who created us." Albedo replied.

"We vow this to you" All the Guardians agreed at once.

Shrouded in melancholic aura Momonga dropped his jaw as he congratulated.

"Wonderful, floor guardians! I am confident that all of you will be able to fulfill your duties without fail!"

"Sate, Right now, the Great Tomb of Nazarick is caught up in an unknown situation. I already had Sebas survey our surroundings..." looking towards Sebas, Momonga motioned for him (Sebas) to continue.

Bowing to Momonga, he then adopted a stern face as he explained.

...

"Grassland?" Momonga asked in surprise.

"Yes, I could not confirm a single building, human or monster in a one-kilometer radius."

"Good work, Sebas."

Your POV*

Grasslands?

In the game, Nazarick was surrounded by swamps.

So...isekai?

"It seems that nazarick has been transported to an unknown land for some reason. Floor Guardian leader Albedo. As well as the defensive leader, Demiurge."

"Hai" they both answered.

"Creat a stronger information sharing system and fortify our defenses!" Momonga ordered.

"Hai!"

"Mare, is there a way to conceal the Great Tomb of Nazarick?"

...

It was decided that the tomb would be covered in earth to make a hill, with other dummy hills surrounding it so it doesn't look out of place. Of course, illusionary magic will be used in places that can't be covered.

You continued to leisurely sip tea, deciding to leave things to Momonga, seeing as he had it all covered.

(Pretend your the one in the chair, your avatar)

When everything was decided, Momonga glanced in your direction and teleported away

You looked at the guardians before standing and getting rid of the table.

"Looking forward to your hard work" you said before teleporting away as well.

*****end of chapter *****

A/N: The length of the chapters will vary.
          And I know that today was the promised updates but I'm still editing chapters and I also have another book to update. So it will take sometime. I will update as I finish.

Thanks for reading 😊