Note

Hello readers,

This is to clear up a few concerns you may have.

(This is not edited, so sorry for all mistakes)

1.As it relates to love interest...I'm not sure cause this book is a working progress.

However I will list some of the possible love interest at the end.

2. When is Arthur~San going to update?

I will update on Sunday, 18th (?) of July.

The initial idea for this book is to write an Overlord fanfic that avoids the cliches that I hate. That being:

1- An incomplete fanfic( yes I'm not leaving the book until it's complete)
2- Having fanfic that claims the character is strong then they get injured over stupid things.
3- Having a protagonist character: this is when the author over exaggerates the role of the mc to the extent where the plot gets obliterated. In my opinion, the mc doesn't need to replace Momonga, just coexist strongly and get their time to shine.
4-Rushing to get rid of all enemies defeats the purpose of the plot.
5-if the Mc is soo strong, who dares to force you to do anything?
6- The thing I hate the MOST is an over-emotional character. Not every mc needs to suffer. Not every mc needs to have some emotional/mental/social disorder. Or some over-complicated sob story.

There will be none of that.

I can assure though that this arc will not contain much ,if any romance, since this part focuses on adjusting to the new world.

This is a reader insert or an x reader fanfic. Which means the mc is you. You will have the options for certain things and your name prompt will be used. All of your backstories will use prompts except for certain things for plot purposes. Your overlady avatar though is different since the appearance is fixed.

The next author note will require your vote for a love interest.

Or you could have a reverse harem like Momonga.

List of possible love interest:

Momonga ?

Arthur?

Demiurge ?

Who else?