Chapter1

It was a rainy Monday, Todoroki was in class. He and Bakugou had an argument last night about the sports festival. He was mad Todoroki didn't use his flames on him and only Deku.

Todoroki was tired as he hadn't been getting sleep lately. He was constantly sneaking in and out of the dorms because he had to go to his fathers. Every time he would come back bloody and bruised. They would all be worried about him when they see the bandages.

Training was going good as he learned to control it when he first got his quirk. He easily beat his classmates in fights, but still getting damage himself. He was trying to learn how to use both ice and flames at the same time.

After school he went to his dorm to hear shouting from Bakugous room. His was right next to it so he went to knock. "GO AWAY PIKACHU!" Bakugou yelled. "It's not Pikachu, it's me Shoto"

Bakugou was annoyed but opened the door. "What do you want Icyhot?!" He said angrily, obviously not in the mood. "I just heard shouting, Katsuki. I was curious." Todoroki said to Bakugou. "That was me yelling to shitty hair on the phone"

"Oh." was all Todoroki replied with. He was blushing a bit on what Bakugou was wearing. He was wearing a black tank top with dark red sweats.