Chapter6

Todoroki let out a little whimper and Bakugou woke up. "Peppermint! You're finally awake, don't try to move!" Todoroki could sit up slightly so he wasn't looking at the roof.

"What happend..?" Todoroki asked in confusion. "*sigh* Well, me Deku and you were training at a field further away from the others. Then we found a pile of dead bodies and Dabi, he shot you with a dart. You fell through a portal and come back with a huge wound and burned neck."

Bakugou moved Todoroki gently, putting his head on my lap. When we came to school everyone were worried. "Todoroki!! Are you okay? Maybe you shouldn't come to school!" Everyone was crowding them.

Bakugou could see Todoroki was uncomfortable and moved him to his seat. "Oi! Cant you see he doesn't like you extras crowding him?!" Everyone went back to their seats and were a little confused as why they started in the classroom.

Turns out Aizawa had an announcement. "There will be a prom in about four days, four of you will be decorating the gym hall where it will be. That is Todoroki, Bakugou, Midoriya and Yaoyorozu. Now you others head to the field."

"You guys go to the gym and start decorating," We went out of the classroom and started going towards the gym.

"So about a theme.. I thought maybe fairy tail-ish, like thin small ice statues and a big night sky on the roof. Then water dripping down the walls without getting wet!"