Chapter13

Todoroki had already been infected with the cat potion. He looked FUCKING adorable! It was so hard for Bakugou to resist petting him during class. When school was over he would always pet his ears and tail.

They were so soft, those sounds he made. Bakugou was dying out of cuteness. He couldn't help but dress him up in a maid outfit and make him wear that the rest of the day. He totally got a nosebleed✨

After recovering fully, him and the class went out to play. They played laser tag with water guns! Todoroki was on the blue team with:
Momo
Mina
Kaminari
Uraraka
And the red team was:
Kirishima
Bakugou
Sero
Jirou
Hagakure

They started in 1..2..3!! Todoroki ran up in a tree hoping no one saw him. He saw Kirishima underneath him and splashed him!

"Damnit!!" He went to the losers spot. Then there was me and Katsuki left. I saw explosions and so I went that way. I saw Katsuki, he jump-ran right on top of me. Before he could realize what he did, I splashed him. "FUCK YOU PEPPERMINT!" I laughed. I suddenly got a phone call, it was from my mom. "I'm just gonna take this quickly guys-" I answered and Yuna's voice was there. "Yuna?"
"Shoto...Your mother..."
"What with my mother..?"
I looked in the direction of the hospital and saw it on fire. "G-guys I have to go..!!" I ran towards the building in tears. I ran in, ignoring everyone who told me to get out.

I ran into Yuna and she shouted. "Shoto! You need to get out!" I continued running when I saw mom on the floor. 'No...NO!" I picked her up, but she wasn't with me..she was gone

Dabi came up to me, "you...YOU MONSTER!!!" I yelled. I was on my knees, while he was squatting down. "I'm gonna make everything you love, burn to the crisp. Just like what you did to me...~"

I was dragged out when Katsuki went to hold me. He hugged me tightly. I was crying with my face buried in his chest.