Chapter11

Todoroki and Bakugou now shared a double dorm. It had a bathroom, two closets and two beds. The rest of the class were also being as nice as possible and comforting Todoroki, after they found out that he cuts.

I couldn't see if it affected him, because he still acted like the typical lifeless Icyhot. I told Aizawa and he replied. "It's good that you guys are trying to help him, although it will be hard. The damage has been done, he's...
                           "Broken..."
I was shocked by what Aizawa said. Broken...He was torn apart. And we have to put him back togheter. They went back to the field and continued training.

Todoroki was battling Deku, which was intense as they had super powerful quirks. Todoroki managed to make walls of ice while shooting waves of flame at Deku. He was shocked, he could finally do it. He beat Deku easily and next was Sero.

Sero was quick to tape Todoroki and swung him around. Shoto froze the tape and Sero himself. He used his flames to melt the ice. "Easy, nice work though Sero.."

Todoroki was exhausted, though he continued. He then saw a knife from behind coming towards Mina, who he was fighting. "MINA LOOK-" Mina wasn't quick to react so Shoto freezes the knife. "Ooo~ that was a cool trick~"

Shoto was tired, but fought while protecting his classmates. He was focusing on Dabi, who was there aswell. He didn't look behind him and Dabi smiled. "How do you expect to be a hero~?" Everyone shouted to him to look out but it was too late.

Everyone ran towards Shoto, who had been stabbed multiple times before Uraraka pushed her away. Todoroki tried to stand up but everything went black.

"CALL RECOVERY GIRL!"
"COME ON!"
"TODOROKI!"
Then everything went silent. He was carried to the ER and had an emergency surgery as the knife was infected with some sort.