Chapter7

TIME SKIP TO THE EVENING OF PROM

Everyone were stressed, did it look good? Did people like it? The girls were stressed out with makeup, hair and dresses and all that girl stuff. Momo was fixing my hair with a hair brush.

"Ouch! That hurts!" Momo sighed. Finally when we where done we went to the ball entrance. We waited for our dates, while Momo was teasing me. God I hate her but don't hate her.

Then Jirou, Kaminari and Bakugou came along with Kirishima. To my suprise Jirou and Momo went togheter. "Sorry I'm late peppermint!" Kaminari and Kirishima teased us. "gayyyyyyyy"

Bakugou laughed, "Yall are gay too" their faces blushed while they went in. Bakugou took Shotos hand and they went in. It looked absolutely fucking beautiful! Surprisingly, Aizawa was there.

"Good job on decorating problem children." Bakugou sighed "You never get rid of nicknames, do you?" We kept going till we found the class at a table.

We played truth or dare again. "Truth or dare Todoroki!" Mina shouted because of the loud pepole. "TRUTH!" I shouted back. The room became a little quieter so we could talk normally.

"Have you ever been fucked?" Mina giggled. "Fucked? What even does that mean..-" I was cut off. "BRO YOU DONT KNOW?!" I looked confused. "Bakubro is about to show you tonight." Mina smirked.

Bakugou was blushing as we continued.