Chapter14

Shoto spent weeks, trying to figure out what Dabi meant. Then a sudden thought came. "Could he be..same quirk..those eyes...Touya..?" Todoroki couldn't focus straight.

Endeavor knew Dabi was Touya, as Shoto had accidentally spilled it in an argument. Shoto was scared of what Endeavor would do with this information. He could practically ruin my entire soon to be career!

We looked at the news paper and my jaw dropped.

"Wanted Villain Dabi and hero in training Shoto Todoroki, has been seen as blood related according to Shotos father, Endeavor. This is what Endeavor has told us: "Shoto and Touya/Dabi were inseparable when young. They were always together, though they both had a villainous feeling and wasn't acting so hero-y as kids. I have suspected that Shoto is still communicating with his brother Dabi."

He couldn't believe what lies came out of Endeavors mouth. He was filled with anger and madness. He threw the paper on the floor and Katsuki came in. "Sho?" He looked a little confused. "Endeavor is telling lies to the world..he's saying I'm a villain!!" I was filled with emotion.

Fuyumi had read the news and was mad aswell, she posted on the media saying it was fake. Nobody believed her at first, but then Natsuo backed her up, with me, Katsuki and everyone else.

Pepole started believing us and were suspicious with Endeavor.
A lot of pepole started staring, and being more hyped when seeing me. Since I am the no.1 hero's son, I get an annoying amount of attention.

Then, a few days later. Pepole were crowding UA because they wanted to speak to me. Me, being socially awkward, did not like it. At last I had to go out to the crowd. "I can't do it.." I was standing infront of the UA gates. "Come on Peppermint, they're opening!" I blushed at his nickname. 'Not time to make me blush now!!' I thought.

Everyone started shouting questions and I couldn't hear anything. "IF YOU WANT TO ASK A QUESTION, PLEASE BE QUIET!!" I shouted. Everyone went silent, I sighed and chose a lady from the back. "How is it like being the no.1 Hero's son?" She asked. "It..it isn't what you would expect, it isn't the best, that's all I can say." I looked amongst the sea of pepole and chose a man in the middle.

"How is your love life?" I blushed and looked over at Katsuki. He gave me the go-on look. "Uhm, I'm currently dating someone.!" Everyone started shouting who they thought it was. "EVERYONE! PLEASE QUIET" I chose a lady and she asked "Who are you dating?" I was unsure about telling but Katsuki approved.

"ahhh, I'm dating a boy from my class.." I looked at Katsuki, he gave me the you-can-say-my-name look. "his name is Katsuki Bakugou!" Then All might came. "I'm sorry to say that's all Young Todoroki can answer!" He closed the gates and brought me inside with Bakugou.

"God, first with my life then my fucking love life " I sighed. "You two can get changed and head to training, Young Bakugou and Young Todoroki."

We went and changed and I looked at Katsuki, who was shirtless and blushed. I quickly looked away and he smirked. "Hahah, what're you looking at~" he teased. "Shut u-up.!!!" I was embarrassed.