Chapter15

We head to the training field, and the others come up to us. "Hey Todobro! What was it like there?" Kirishima asked. "It was rather tiring, shouting and weird questions. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if everyone knew about my love life"

We continued training, I was against Tsuyu. She quickly wrapped her tongue around me, I managed to let one hand out and got a firm grip on it. I froze a part of it, making her let go.

"Easy!" I chuckled. I then saw Endeavor speaking with Aizawa. He looked rather..mad? We were having a water break, when he came up to me. He looked angry as usual.

"Shoto. Come with me." He dragged me further away. The others where kinda looking at me, in confusion. "Uh..? Do you need anything father? Because I would want to spend my breaks good."

Of course he ignored me. "I know what's happened to your mother, that still isn't any excuse for training. I don't care what happens, THERE IS NO EXCUSE." He punched me, making me fall down giving me a slight bruise on my face.

I went back and took a sip of my bottle. "Todoroki! Are you alright?" Uraraka looked at me and the bruise worriedly. "Hm? Yeah I'm good." They looked surprised for some reason. "Don't you think you're a little too chill? He literally punched you!!" Deku said.

"It's honestly nothing big," Worse has happened. I was still a little sad when he mentioned mom, as if she didn't mean ANYTHING!

After training ~

Todoroki and Bakugou went to the dorms along with the others. Todoroki flooped right on the couch, and Bakugou sat by him. "Ughhh, today was way too tiring." Kaminari sighed.
Bakugou put Todoroki on his lap when he noticed how bony he was.

He got a little worried and whispered to Todoroki: "baby..have you been eating.?" Todoroki moved his head a little, resulting a shook. "Yeah uhm Bakugou..We haven't really seen Todoroki come down to eat, we're kinda getting worried.." Hagakure said in a worrying voice.

"How long has it been going on.?" Bakugou asked with a deep worry in his eyes. "Uhm..one or two weeks perhaps.?" Momo looked with a guilt. Bakugou sighed and put his hand on Shotos forehead.

"He's burning up, one of you get a teacher or something!" Bakugous hand was literally burning from Shotos hot forehead. Midnight, Aizawa, Mic and AllMight came into the common room to Bakugou.

"What's going on now.." Aizawa said obviously tired. "Well..we're worried for Todoroki-kun! He hasn't eaten for weeks and he's burning up!" Deku added.

"Oh dear, luckily Recovery girl installed a little hospital in the dorms. Follow me Bakugou." Midnight did a head motion, telling Bakugou to follow. The others came aswell, behind them. They put Todoroki on one of the beds and had to leave.

"Hopefully he'll be okay..he's literally gone through fucking hell.!" Hagakure said. 'Not hopefully..he WILL be okay..'  Bakugou thought.
(By the way, these ' means it's a thought)