Chapter3

"Y-Yes Katsuki..?" Todoroki stuttered. "Damnit..he's so cute..!" Bakugou thought. He quickly pulled Todoroki into a kiss. Todoroki was shocked but kissed him back. Bakugou was surprised Shoto kissed back but broke the kiss.

He could see Todoroki blushing and burying his face in between his knees. "Aww, flustered?" Bakugou said in a smooth tone. "S-shut up.." Todoroki was as bright as a tomato. "It's time to get out!!" Mina shouted. They went out and Todoroki was looking down.

He immediately sat down and didn't show his cherry bright face. "Oooo~ What happened in the closet~" Mina said smirking. "NOTHING!!" I yelled. Mina laughed and pushed up my head, revealing the cherry red blush. "Nothing now~?" Mina was still laughing. "MOVING ON-" They had a looong night.

When everyone left, Bakugou took Todoroki to his dorm and pushed him on the bed. WARNING! LIL SPICY IDK! He started kissing Shoto and giving him hickeys. Todoroki left out soft moans but put his hand over his mouth. "Don't do that, I wanna hear your voice baby~"

Shoto was a blushing mess and managed to get out a few words. "K-Katsuki..we c-cant.." Bakugou understood and laid beside him, pushing him closer. Shoto buried his face in Katsukis chest.