Chapter16

Todoroki seemed to have a bad fever, his health was going deep down. He was tired all day and couldn't sleep. Bakugou would visit him at the hospital.

"Hey Sho!" Bakugou walked towards Shotos bed. "Oh, hey Katsuki!" Shoto forced a weak smile. Katsuki could see the pain Shoto was going through and held his hand.

"How are you feeling?" Katsuki asked Shoto with a smile. "Could be feeling better, but recovery girl said I could come back to the dorms today!" Shoto looked more happy.

Recovery Girl then came in, "Ah, I see you're here Bakugou, Todoroki will be able to leave now." she said with a smile. She took of all the medical strings and stuff and soon they were heading towards the common room.

                  ~Bakugou POV~

I made some food, making sure to take care of Todoroki as recovery girl told me to do. He sat down at one of the couches, while I was making soba. I soon finish and gave him the food. "Thanks..!" He slurped it up and the others came. I put the bowl in the sink and went over to him.

"Todoroki-kun! I'm so glad you're better!" Deku said with joy. "Yeah!" The others added. Todoroki had already fallen asleep, comfortable on my lap. "Shut up would ya? He's trying to get the sleep he hasn't gotten for the past weeks, idiots" Bakugou patted Shotos head.

"I'm sorry!" Uraraka looked guilty. Todoroki was on my lap, facing me, he had his head by my upper chest and arms around me. I heard a squeal and saw midnight, literally fangirling so hard.

"so cuteeee!!" She squealed, didn't know her voice could go to little 'peep' noise. "I'm so gonna tell Aizawaaaa!" She dragged his name and dragged herself to the teachers lounge.

"who knew she was this weird-" I was cut off by Mina. "Nahh she the QUEEN! She has an amazing gossip talent!" Mina did the "💅🏼" thingy and Momo did aswell. Apparently it was their little gossip thing.

We talked for hours until we were hungry again. "Damn, already 7PM? Maybe we should eat early?" Kirishima suggested, everyone agreed. I gently stood up, took a couch pillow and put it under Shotos head.

We went to cook when Mina told us that Todoroki was holding tight on the pillow, they thought he was having a nightmare. Luckily I was just done with the food, I set the table and went to Shoto.

"Sho..? Wake up, it's time for dinner..~" I said a calming voice. "Already..?" He groaned, "im not hungry.." I could hear his stomach growling.

Finally everyone sat there, Shoto was eating, but slowly. They were asking him questions and saying things like "We'll always be here for you!" "You can tell us anything!" Shoto appreciated that.

                   ~Todoroki POV~
I felt a little better, I had gotten sleep and food. We went back to our couches and I leaned on Katsuki. "How about truth or dare?" Sero suggested. Everyone agreed. "Truth or dare..Tsu!"

"Dare!" Tsu looked confident, and Sero hit her with the "I dare you to kiss your partner or crush!" Easy, Tsu was dating Tokoyami. (Btw, made Tokoyami human) she went over and kissed him and he kissed back. Everyone was shook. "So y'all are dating?" Hagakure asked.

Tsu nodded and we continued. "Todoroki! Truth or dare?" My eyes widened, as I wasn't paying attention. "Uh, truth.." I didn't know what else to say. "Hmm...what's the worst thing you've ever done?" Memories flashed through my head.

"Probably seeing Touya burn, or getting my scar.." I replied, everyone looked shocked. I gave everyone the ? look. "SEEING TOUYA BURN?!" Kaminari shouted.

"Yikes...that's messed up!" Uraraka added.