Chapter10

It was mental health week at UA, and this didn't mean good. It meant they would be taking extra care of the students mental health. They had to show their wrists, arms, legs and stomach.

Todoroki was stressed, his scars would be revealed. They are gonna check the dorm for anything sharp, so now Todoroki was screwed. He had nowhere to hide his scars.

"Alright, as you should know, it's mental health week. Let's start off with stomach." (Everyone showed) Todorokis scars on his stomach weren't so visible, so he got away.

Then it was time for wrists and arms. Todoroki was stressed. "Show you're wrists and arms problem children" I took a deep breath and showed them. Everyone looked at me, they looked...shocked? "Todoroki, I'll speak with you after training."

When we went to the field, Deku, Uraraka, Kirishima, and Kaminari crowded me. "Todoroki! Are you okay? You were the only one with cuts! If you need help, we're here!" I backed up and started training,

After training Aizawa took me inside. "Want to explain those cuts? And how many?" He looked serious, but caring. "I..don't know how many...and it was because of, Endeavor.." I said it. I just said it.

"You're very brave for telling me, I'm thinking of setting you and Bakugou in a doubled dorm. You and him seem to be close, probably dating, and he could comfort you."