Chapter19 (the picture🙏🏼)

BIG TIME SKIP TILL THEIR GRADUATION! By the way, I don't really know if graduating at UA is different, I haven't even graduated myself👀

                   ~Todoroki POV~
Today was the day, I was finally graduating! It's hard to believe everything that's happened..all my friends, we'll still be in contact!! I'm so nervous,last class we ever had...!

Oh god, what was I gonna wear? It was just like prom all over again! The stress of looking good, fear of messing up...No, come on Shoto! I'm not gonna be scared to fucking graduate!

                  ~Bakugou POV~
I wasn't so stressed about graduating, I had thought of proposing, and buying a house...I had future plans! Kirishima suggested proposing on Shotos birthday. Honestly his shitty hair hides a brain cell.

I went to our dorm, as I was down at the common room earlier. I found Shoto going through his dresser like a rat going through the trash.

"Jesus, what's the hurry Sho?" He looked at me, "THE GRADUATION IS THIS EVENING AND I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR!" I just realized it. He can't wear his casual eboy clothes to a fucking graduation!

"Well shit for you, Momo is creating clothes for everyone as usual." I then saw what he was wearing, a hoodie obviously way too big and it said "Explosion Boy's property" I blushed at it.

        ~The evening of Graduation~
Todoroki was wearing a classic black suit with a white shirt. Bakugou was wearing a black suit with a darker grey tank top. The girls were wearing dresses, Tsuyu was wearing a white and mint dress with and white heels.

Uraraka was wearing a pink and white dress, matching with Tsuyu. Momo was wearing a short red dress with crystal lining. (Didn't have a lot of clothing ideas)

We walked up, got our diploma, blah blah blah, (told ya I didn't know how graduating works lmao)
Afterwards, we had a HUGE party! We were drinking, dancing, laughing our asses off! Oh, if I could ever relive that moment!