Chapter5

It was a dart? He took it out, it was a little painful. He realized he couldn't use his quirk anymore. "Now now~ you're all helpless" Dabi said, teasingly. He started shooting flames while I dodged. He was smart and when I backed up, a portal opened and I feel right through.

I fell into a dark room, and Dabi came soon after. "Well if it isn't the one and only...Shoto Todoroki~" Todoroki was confused of what Dabi wanted. Dabi grabbed Shoto by the neck, slowly choking him and brought him against the wall.

"You have such a nice quirk, you're so powerful~ but without it, you're a nobody~!" Dabi said while laughing.
I tried to get out of his grip but he started burning my neck, causing me pain. Then I saw Toga come up jumping. "Oooh~ if it isn't the no.1 hero's son~? What a pity if you were just..gone~?!" Toga laughed psychopathic and went over to me. "This will be fun~!"

She had a big smiles and stabbed me. I screamed in pain until she let go. I saw the portal again and I was drawn in. My vision started getting blurry and suddenly I was back at the field.

"TODOROKI-KUN!"
"SHOTO!"
"TODOROKI-KUN, DONT MOVE!"
I saw blurry faces as everything went black. Suddenly I'm at my dorm, with Bakugou sitting by me. I start blushing and try to sit up. Pain immediately comes to my chest and I fall down.