Chapter20 ~The End~

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SORT OF SPICE!

It was the 11th of January, Shotos birthday! He thought everyone had forgotten, since they didn't react. Shoto was a little sad, they had been togheter for years. They don't even realize their classmates birthday.

Class 1A had all bought a house together, their friendship was inseparable! Anyone had children? New room built! It was still snowing, so Shoto was wearing one of Bakugou big hoodies.

!CONVERSATION!
"Hey Deku, Todoroki looks a little sad,"
"Yeah, hopefully he's okay!"
"Ochako, maybe we should tell Bakugou? ribbit"
!CONVERSATION!
They went over to Bakugou and knocked on his dorm, "COME IN!" He shouted.

"Hey uhm Kacchan, Todoroki-kun looks a little down that he thought we forgot his birthday.."
Bakugous eyes widened. "I'll go to him then" He went to Shotos room.

~Todoroki POV~
Everyone forgot my birthday..didn't they. Ugh, why am I so fucking EMOTIONAL! Who cares if they forgot anyway..The world doesn't surround around ME only!

I suddenly hear the door open, "go away, I'm not in the mood." I say in my pillow. "Sho, it's me Katsuki.." His tone was so calm and sweet? I turned around, "oh, hi suki.." I tried to look happy but failed.

He came over to me, "frog ass, pink cheeks and Deku told me you were sad" he pulled me onto his lap, I blushed at the sudden movement. "I'm fine..it's not like the whole world surrounds around me only.." I felt a little guilty, they would always care for me.

"Baby..don't say that~" He was so calm, a few years ago he was an aggressive explosion, now he's a calming, amazing and sweet boyfriend. He cheered me up and went out.

Later on I got a message to meet him by the big oak tree, we're we always played as children. I remember that place like my back pocket, it's so pretty there!

I went and saw Katsuki, he turned around an I saw he had something in his hand. He came closer to me, "Sho, we've been dating for about four years.."

He got on his knees, "Will you marry me, Shoto Todoroki?" He had a big smile on his face, I couldn't help it and cried. "Yes yes of course!!" I was so happy, the man I loved!

He put the ring on and hugged me.

~Bakugou POV~
I put the ring on his hand and hugged him, finally. We would be together for all eternity. I heard a squeal and saw Mina dying of cuteness. Everyone popped out and all shouted "CONGRATS GUYS!!" Shoto was shocked!

We went home and Shoto couldn't stop looking at his ring, everyone was talking about the wedding and just chatting. "Ooo, BAKUBRO! Did you know it's most common for a couple to get fucked after their engagement or wedding?" Kaminari smirked.

"Oh? That's sad, I don't think Shoto can handle another load" I chuckled. Shoto went bright red as a tomato, "WHAT THE FUCK KATSUKI?!" He was obviously flustered. The others just laughed.

We ate food, of course well made! I can NEVER get over my delicious sushi! 🍣 It's just too good!

After we ate we were in the living room, some playing games, other chatting. I was talking with Uraraka and Tsu, them being the only calm ones. Shoto was on my lap, also talking.

~Todoroki POV~
The day went by faster than I thought it would, I had already fallen asleep on Katsuki. Momo and Hagakure were doing a "Nail Salon" apparently. They took cupcakes as currency.

I was sleeping, laying my head on Katsuki's lap. I could still hear them shouting and laughing. At that time we were just 20 years old, so we had bought a house together!

I slept at Katsuki's room and stuff happened.🥵 I woke up, my legs feeling like I had ran across the world. They were so sore all of a sudden. Then Katsuki came into the room.

"Already awake teddy bear?" His voice was smooth. "Y-yeah..my legs hurt so badly though.." He came over to me, and raised the pillow so I could sit up. "You don't remember anything from yesterday, do you?"

I was confused, then I realized. Sore legs, yesterday night..OMG! NO WAY! I started blushing. He laughed, I was still able to walk, it just hurt. Surprisingly, nobody else was there.

(Ok, I know a male can't get preggy but I just needed their child 😩)
I was feeling rather sick, "Baby..I'm going to the bathroom.." I ran to the sink and threw up.

insert throw up noises
The girls woke up and I told them about it, and of course they knew exactly what to do! They made me take a......PREGNANCY TEST?!

I sighed and took it, and fuck, IM PREGNANT! I didn't know at first, and had to ask them. And they HAD to scream out that it was positive. Everyone looked at Bakugou, ready to beat his ass for getting me pregnant.

I went bright red and looked away, the girls at this point were squealing like crazy and fangirling.

~Bakugou POV~
When the girls screamed Shotos test was positive, I almost choked. "DAMN BAKUHOE!" Mina shouted. "WE ARE GONNA BE AUNTIES!" Hagakure shouted. The girls ran to hug each other, creating a huge group hug with tons of squeals and chatter.

I just stared at Shoto, his cheeks were red, probably from embarrassment. I am really gonna be a dad, aren't I?
~3rd Person POV~
After 9months, Shoto gave birth to a lovely boy. He had Katsuki's blonde hair and strips of red. The girl's quickly SNATCHED him into their salon. He came back in a "boom boom boy" onesie looking fucking adorable!

Ashido was on her second last pregnancy month until birth, and she was married to Sero. Bakugou and Todoroki were already married, here's a scene:

Shoto was walking up to the alter, seeing his lover right there. He had invited his friends and family. Those who were there:
Momo
Jirou
Ashido
Hagakure
Aizawa
Mic
AllMight
Midnight
Uraraka
Deku
Kirishima
Kaminari
Endeavor
Fuyumi
Natsuo
Tsuyu
Tokoyami
Mitsuki
Masaru and Sero!

"Katsuki Bakugou, do you take Shoto Todoroki as your beloved husband, love them no matter what through life?"
"I do" The priest looked and Shoto giving him the nod. "I do!" I answered.
"You may now kiss the groom" Katsuki pulled Shoto into a kiss and everyone cheered.

Hey guys! Hopefully you liked my book, I worked on it really hard 😅 Sorry for when there were short chapters, or it was just shit. Have an amazing day/night depending on where you live! God bless you and your family😌🙏